Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Newsgroup Section

Robert00000's Avatar Interweb Fantasist BT Rep: +1
    Why isn't there a section for those of us who use newsgroups. Newsgroups give max download speeds so should be promoted more for sharing new movies.

People have talked about it before on other sections but nothing has come of it. There should be a dedicated sub section here so we can make requests and notify others of new movie uploads.

Newsgroups are by far the best medium for sharing new movies because you get full speed, no need to wait for days downloading from BT or any other p2p client.
    Robert00000

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Retired
    I use FTDv3 to find files on newsgroups.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Poster
    i wanna use newsgroups but i dont think there are any free good one around.

proud to be american

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Poster
    i have never used newsgroup , actually im not even sure i know whta it is , but for what i read it seems a little hard to use .

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    vivitron 15's Avatar Poster
    thats what i always thought, but they are really easy, if you have access

in fact, its prob the best way to dl - i use little else now my ISP has upgraded its servers

im not sure how successful a dedicated section would be though - unless someone could post all the nzb files for certain a.b. each day?

i personally use http://www.dvdrs.net/modules.php?name=Foru...e=viewforum&f=3 for a.b.dvdrs - theres an nzb section there for that group
    <insert signature here>

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Retired
    if your dutch here is a good guide site:

link

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    lee551's Avatar no soup for you! BT Rep: +5
    it would be cool if newsgroups had their own section. it would be cool for telling other people where to find stuff they&#39;re looking for. i know you can use multiple search engines to find out whats on there, but they miss some cool stuff. in here we could alert others of new stuff released, cuz it usually is released on newsgroups first right? B)

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    ZaZu's Avatar I know stuff ...
    Originally posted by {I}{K}{E}@18 July 2004 - 17:13

link
    Is there an English ver. of FTD3 {I}{K}{E}?

If you attack the establishment long enough and hard enough, they will make you a member of it.
    -- Art Buchwald --

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Retired
    Originally posted by ZaZu+19 July 2004 - 00:27--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ZaZu &#064; 19 July 2004 - 00:27)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-{I}{K}{E}@18 July 2004 - 17:13

link
    Is there an English ver. of FTD3 {I}{K}{E}? [/b][/quote]
    I don&#39;t think so....

Gothika PAL DVD
    a.b.nl -> search for 217609
    92 files

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Robert00000's Avatar Interweb Fantasist BT Rep: +1
    The great thing if we had a dedicated section would be people could make requests for movies and download them at full speed.

It would be much quicker to get files and notify people if there are incomplete parts, i&#39;ve been waiting weeks to get hold of a couple of parts of spiderman 2, if someone from here had it they could put it up immediately and in the groups i have access to.

ISP&#39;s don&#39;t allow access to all groups, so we could put new movies in the ones availabe to everyone.

EDIT: I use an older (crackable) version of newsbin pro to download from newsgroups, its supposed to be the best.
    Robert00000

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast