Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 39

Thread: Adult Video Game?

  1. #1
    don't get me wrong, not as title, my question is if theres any adult still play video game coz I don't wanna my interest in playing video game later.
    ban band ban

  2. Games   -   #2
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    3,453
    wtf

  3. Games   -   #3
    i think he wants to know if theres any adults who still play video games cos hes scared he will lose hes intrest in them when he hits pubity sorry i mean gets older
    "Ha HA Ha who am i? you say" "well" i reply "im the unforseen consequence"

  4. Games   -   #4
    Originally posted by darealfalco2003@19 July 2004 - 02:15
    i think he wants to know if theres any adults who still play video games cos hes scared he will lose hes intrest in them when he hits pubity sorry i mean gets older
    not quite true
    ban band ban

  5. Games   -   #5
    sorry sam

    i was worried that i was losing my interest in gaming when i left school.

    sorry sam

    it turned out i was losing interest in life . when ive got a job and a routine i seem to enjoy playing games more than when i have nothingelse to

    sorry again sam
    <span style='color:black'>websites that are actually good</span>
    http://www.sputnik7.com - music videos &amp; short films &amp; anime
    http://www.atomfilms.com - more short films
    http://www.howstuffworks.com - learning can be fun
    http://www.caedes.net - probably the best wallpapers on the net

  6. Games   -   #6
    Originally posted by elitek@18 July 2004 - 21:57
    don&#39;t get me wrong, not as title, my question is if theres any adult still play video game coz I don&#39;t wanna my interest in playing video game later.
    Maybe he is asking if there are porn games?

  7. Games   -   #7
    Originally posted by Ariel_001+19 July 2004 - 03:36--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ariel_001 @ 19 July 2004 - 03:36)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-elitek@18 July 2004 - 21:57
    don&#39;t get me wrong, not as title, my question is if theres any adult still play video game coz I don&#39;t wanna my interest in playing video game later.
    Maybe he is asking if there are porn games? [/b][/quote]
    not quite true nice try
    ban band ban

  8. Games   -   #8
    muchspl2
    Guest
    leisure suite larry or that volly ball game
    I got a "game" called "plumbers don&#39;t wear ties" for my 3d0

  9. Games   -   #9
    Poster
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    40
    Posts
    780
    Originally posted by Ariel_001@19 July 2004 - 03:36
    Maybe he is asking if there are porn games?
    Where can I find some


  10. Games   -   #10
    Originally posted by MicroScreen2@19 July 2004 - 02:51
    sorry sam

    i was worried that i was losing my interest in gaming when i left school.

    sorry sam

    it turned out i was losing interest in life . when ive got a job and a routine i seem to enjoy playing games more than when i have nothingelse to

    sorry again sam
    its kind of the answer I am looking for, microscreen ur da man. I am kinda losing interest in life sometimes, I am afraid I can&#39;t play game anymore when I get a job. I wish I could play game without thinking anything else. game game game... and game.. and game... never feel bored.
    ban band ban

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •