Thread: A Movie Problem.....heeeelp!

My good people,

I have a disturbing problem now I just downloaded the below movie from Kazaa;

Not Another Teen Movie
    size: 714,012KB

The movie is shaky from begining till end I just don't know what to do about this problem. I really want to enjoy this movie real bad. I re-installed the latest klcodec200f and still to no avail. I use Kazaalite.

Could someone please give me some help here? I'll appriciate any help from anyone. Thanx in advance to you all.
    <span style='color:green'><span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'>THE ONLY THING NECESSARY FOR THE TRIUMPH OF EVIL IS FOR GOOD MEN TO DO NOTHING</span>.</span>

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Poster
    Have you tried playing the movie with BSPlayer?

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    DataMore,

Yes, I tried but the player displayed the following error;

Unknown file format(DIV3)

is there any other suggestion?
    <span style='color:green'><span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'>THE ONLY THING NECESSARY FOR THE TRIUMPH OF EVIL IS FOR GOOD MEN TO DO NOTHING</span>.</span>

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    what type of file is it?? (mpeg, avi, Divx)..............

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    itay,

The file is avi

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    the only thing that come in my mind is that the file is corrupted........
    cuz i had also prublem with some movie, with the f***ing windows media player
    so i switched it to BSPlayer and it worked just fine

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    itay,

I don&#39;t normally use Windows Media Player in playing my movie files but for the fact you mentioned it, made me to try it and do you know what? it worked&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; B) it plays the file perfectly&#33;&#33;

Another man&#39;s poison could be another man&#39;s food.

itay, thanx a million.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Poster
    If you&#39;re going to use something like WMP, then do it with style. B)
    Get Media Player Classic. B)

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Poster
    I had that movie and thought it was a bad encode because I had the same problem. Turned out that it was being played with ffdshow and that was the reason. After uninstalling that it played fine. You might try that or use gspot to figure out which codec is playing it and then edit your codec priorities to force a change. You might get better results.

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    I thank all of you for your noble contributions.