Thread: Downloading Problem

Why can I d/l any movie I have tried to d/l.......but this latest one just won't d/l.....it keeps goint to remote, dosn't matter which source i try to use, whether it be one source or several, it's very frustrating when I have never had any probs before.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Filliz's Avatar ______________
    probably a rare file you're trying to dl.
    Not many sources for it so that's why you're remotely queued.

Be patient,jump nodes,search for more sources or look for an alternative to k-lite.

hmm...asspie

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Originally posted by tosca@19 July 2004 - 15:38
    Why can I d/l any movie I have tried to d/l.......but this latest one just won't d/l.....it keeps goint to remote, dosn't matter which source i try to use, whether it be one source or several, it's very frustrating when I have never had any probs before.
    It's a problem at the other end.
    Random Quote of the Day
    Manny Calavera: My scythe. I like to keep it where my heart used to be.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Hi and thank you for your answers.............but the movie ....I Robot...is quite popular so I don,t think thats the problem and I'm not sure what the other answer means , by the problem is at the other end......can I overcome the problem if it is the other end???

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Vargas's Avatar gone fishin'
    if you expand the collumn that sez "remote..." you will see it sez "remotely queued"

remotely = the uploaders PC
    queued = waiting in line

the problem is that there are more people wanting to download it, then there are sharing it. So you have to wait your turn, find other sources with open slots, or wait til there are more sharers then leechers, a week or two should suffice