Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Still I Have No Idea.

Well my last topic was deleated even though i have premission so could you please stop moving and someone give me an answer 4 Mods, 1 Admin contacted so far and no one has any idea.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    brenda's Avatar Reborn again BT Rep: +3
    Ever felt like you're screaming at a brick wall?
    This fate is worse than death. Condemned to live out existence in a vessel incapable of sustaining my true glory. How am I to function with such limitation? - Illyria

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    A brick wall with FST writen on it?

Yep .

Okay so 8 day suspension two topics deleated from here when they both had premission from the admin and still 4 mods 1 admin and none of the others are willing to reply.

Even if you don't know jack about it mods please just say so, so i can cross you off my list and would the person who knows please share with me.

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #5
    lynx's Avatar .
    This is what we like to see, accountability in action.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #6
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Originally posted by lynx@21 July 2004 - 18:56
    This is what we like to see, accountability in action.
    Gives you faith doesn't it

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #7
    Well i must have really done somthing amazinglly bad to be suspended for 8 days without me having any clue as to why...

Unless someone just plain fucking hates me.

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #8
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by peerzyboy@21 July 2004 - 13:52

Yep .

Okay so 8 day suspension two topics deleated from here when they both had premission from the admin and still 4 mods 1 admin and none of the others are willing to reply.

Even if you don't know jack about it mods please just say so, so i can cross you off my list and would the person who knows please share with me.
    What are you talking about?

You know who did it.

Let's call it a day.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #9
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Originally posted by Busyman+21 July 2004 - 19:14--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Busyman @ 21 July 2004 - 19:14)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-peerzyboy@21 July 2004 - 13:52

Yep .

Even if you don&#39;t know jack about it mods please just say so, so i can cross you off my list and would the person who knows please share with me.

You know who did it.

Let&#39;s call it a day. [/b][/quote]
    Its about accountability I believe. Peerzy may know who did but he wants that person to admit

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #10
    Originally posted by Busyman+21 July 2004 - 18:14--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Busyman @ 21 July 2004 - 18:14)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-peerzyboy@21 July 2004 - 13:52

Yep .

Even if you don&#39;t know jack about it mods please just say so, so i can cross you off my list and would the person who knows please share with me.

You know who did it.

Let&#39;s call it a day. [/b][/quote]
    No, i know why he thread which Withcheese and you posted in was deleated, i have an idea as to why i was suspended but i know it doesnt break any rules, well if im not getting an answer or at least a few mods posting in here i&#39;ll start doing it all over again.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast