Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hahahaha Kazaa...

Originally posted by natedogg@22 July 2004 - 22:27
    yeah ares and winmx are the best filesharing programs

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    At the moment I think K-Lite 2.6 (although it still has the problem with fakes), Soulseek and Wares (similar to ares) are my favourite programs.

Before anyone gets angry, I don't say they are necessarily the best programs, just my personal favourites.

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    you can keep ares and its spyware shit

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    As long as you de-select the spyware during the installation, it should be clean. But you can still use Adaware/spybot to get rid of it, and the program will still work OK.

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    Only problem is that alot of people play pranks when it comes to downloading programs on Ares. I have downloaded 3 versions of windows Longhorn and have ended up with a compressed version of Earth and Beyond, Jedi-Knight 2, and Worms Armageddon

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    <sighs> I hope we&#39;re not going to end up having the same problems with fake files on Ares as on K-Lite. I thought Ares had a better hashing system to deal with this.

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    Retired
    I used kazaa in the past alot and I only had 2 fakes files ever. If you do your homework its easy to download new songs of kazaa

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    I use klite for old music, videos and old programs there...
    new p2p programs dont have those old music like in 95 - 98 and video files....
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'><span style='font-familyptima'>&gt;&gt;FORUM&lt;&lt;</span></span></span>

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    A great file sharing program is ares. You can find it at aresgalaxy.org absolutely fantastic. i noticed kazaa and k++ and kazaa lite all doing this crap over a uear ago. All that fake stuff is corporate hackers meaning to disrupt downloading. They figure if you download enough of the fake, you will give up. Do not give up&#33; Give up kazza related products.

alanlee_enterprises

10. File Sharing   -   #20
    natedogg's Avatar R.I.P. Nate Dogg :(
    if u want no spyware in ur program use winmx www.winmx.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast