Thread: Moderators

oldmancan's Avatar Poster
    What to do? I just made a post to the wrong forum. I can't see how to move it. Is that only for the mods? Can I contact a mod? Not such a big deal but maybe something to know.

Cheers, OMC

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2
    Don't worry about it, the mods will see it. PM any mods that are online if you want.

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    jetje's Avatar former star
    yes eventually you can pm, or if you make a post like this then tell were you posted it and where you would have thought it had to go... we move it then B)

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    Originally posted by oldmancan@22 March 2003 - 02:02
    What to do? I just made a post to the wrong forum. I can't see how to move it. Is that only for the mods? Can I contact a mod? Not such a big deal but maybe something to know.

Cheers, OMC
    u dont have to worry dude its the mods who moves the post u dont have to pm them they will find that the thread is in the wrong place then they will move it .

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #5
    Forum Star
    But we really like you guys to PM us about something like that, it saves us board surfing.

@ oldmancan: when you're on the www.k-lite.tk Board page, you see who's present at the time, the Mods are the ones in green.
    Click on it and then on Private Message.

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #6
    Poster
    You can do what i did the other day when i wasn't sure of where to post a topic.I PM'd bender and asked him for his advice as thought better to do that then post and find its been moved,saves the mods work in the long run.