Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: Billy Dean To Buy Out Fst?

manker's Avatar effendi
    From the thread I read over at Cheese's forum, Billy Dean is no more going to buy this forum than I'm going to buy Peru.

BD mentioned flippantly that he might buy FST -- to detract from the fact that he was losing an argument. A couple of people called him on it, stating that a guy who said he's been unemployed since 1971 is highly unlikely to be able to afford the high asking price. Subsequent to that BD didn't want to appear as if he didn't have the necessary funds, so perpetuated the facade.

I think perhaps this thread was created so some Aussies could have a laugh
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

2. Lounge   -   #62
    Originally posted by manker@24 July 2004 - 21:42
    From the thread I read over at Cheese's forum, Billy Dean is no more going to buy this forum than I'm going to buy Peru.

BD mentioned flippantly that he might buy FST -- to detract from the fact that he was losing an argument. A couple of people called him on it, stating that a guy who said he's been unemployed since 1971 is highly unlikely to be able to afford the high asking price. Subsequent to that BD didn't want to appear as if he didn't have the necessary funds, so perpetuated the facade.

I think perhaps this thread was created so some Aussies could have a laugh
    They do have a strange sense of humour.

They do love that Fosters though.
    I hate cheese.

3. Lounge   -   #63
    AussieSheila's Avatar Dazed & Confused
    I think he's at least half serious.

4. Lounge   -   #64
    Originally posted by muchspl2@22 July 2004 - 04:18
    no but I would be prefer it as it was when I started
    I think everyone here can say it used to be alot better than it is now maybe pay the mod's like other websites, not alot but something for their work
    I agree

5. Lounge   -   #65
    Poster
    Originally posted by AussieSheila@24 July 2004 - 23:15
    I think he's at least half serious.

As I said over at Le Forum de Fromage, I think it would be absolutely brilliant if Billy_D was to buy this forum and I hope that he does. I really mean that.

However as he is really just a sad fantasist who creates a persona he would like people to think is the real him then I think it highly unlikely.

Perhaps Lyndon Larouche, his mentor and intellectual leader would help him out with a small investment. It would only be buttons to him. After all of the work BD has put into supporting Larouche's insanity I think it only fair.

BD to buy this Forum, gets my vote every day of the week

:beerchug:

6. Lounge   -   #66
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol+25 July 2004 - 00:39--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (J&#39;Pol &#064; 25 July 2004 - 00:39)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-AussieSheila@24 July 2004 - 23:15
    I think he&#39;s at least half serious.

As I said over at Le Forum de Fromage, I think it would be absolutely brilliant if Billy_D was to buy this forum and I hope that he does. I really mean that.

However as he is really just a sad fantasist who creates a persona he would like people to think is the real him then I think it highly unlikely.

Perhaps Lyndon Larouche, his mentor and intellectual leader would help him out with a small investment. It would only be buttons to him. After all of the work BD has put into supporting Larouche&#39;s insanity I think it only fair.

BD to buy this Forum, gets my vote every day of the week

:beerchug: [/b][/quote]
    Explains the Avec Fromage account at R&C&#39;s................

J&#39;pol, as you enter mr. Larouche &#39;s alleged insanity, could you be so kind to

elaborate on that, or at least supply sufficient links doing so; esp. on the matter

of said insanity.

Thanks.

YoCurious

7. Lounge   -   #67

8. Lounge   -   #68

9. Lounge   -   #69
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol@25 July 2004 - 01:32
    Or Look at some other stuff collected by the same people.
    Oopsy daisy................

What a loony&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

10. Lounge   -   #70
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol@25 July 2004 - 01:32
    Or Look at some other stuff collected by the same people.
    Allready did........

Regular nutbin. Dangerous creature.

If BD is into this guy........, brrrrrr. :helpsmile:

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast