Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: If Drugs Were Legal...

Arm's Avatar Poster
    If drugs were legal they would certainly reduce criminal activity. At least legalize psychedelics and weed. Alot of these stuck up cunts in the world needs to smoke a bowl or take a tab of acid and mellow out. No point in making them illegal.

Or you could get some legal highs like Robitussin. Ooh that Robitussin trip 2 days ago was so dreamy and kickass.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #12
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Arm@22 July 2004 - 11:08
    If drugs were legal they would certainly reduce criminal activity. At least legalize psychedelics and weed. Alot of these stuck up cunts in the world needs to smoke a bowl or take a tab of acid and mellow out. No point in making them illegal.
    No.

I hate hippies.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #13
    Arm's Avatar Poster
    Who said I was talking about hippies? I was just talking about all normal people who are stuck-up cynical assholes loosening up with some nice drugs. B)

4. The Drawing Room   -   #14
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Arm@22 July 2004 - 14:05
    Who said I was talking about hippies? I was just talking about all normal people who are stuck-up cynical assholes loosening up with some nice drugs. B)
    Yes, let's all go out and get high on cough syrup!

5. The Drawing Room   -   #15
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by Withcheese+22 July 2004 - 11:30--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese @ 22 July 2004 - 11:30)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by ck&#045;uk@22 July 2004 - 10:05
    <!--QuoteBegin-Withcheese
    @22 July 2004 - 08:37
    Drugs would still cost money so if someone was addicted to heroin, for example, he still may turn to crime to feed his habit.

i think it would lot better,more controled .....less crime&#33;&#33;...With tax etc.. more rehab clinics.
    Yes, the extra tax will go some way to building all the new drug rehab clinics that you are going to need with all the new substance abusers you&#39;d get. [/b][/quote]
    Sums it up for me, really.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #16
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    thje only drug i think wouldnt huirt society( at least in canada) would be weed.

ppl smoke weed on the steets and its already easy to get, i know tons of pll that sell it.

it wouldnt change much besides the fact that more ppl will b doing it.

but it would only be legal to do it in your own house.

you can buy it from stores but its illegla to do it in a resturauntt. because if 10 ppl were smoking it and it was really good shit it would hot box the room.

legalizing drugs like crack or x or cociane would be a bad idea cause that fucks u up real bad.

weed is just like alcohol, and alcohol isnt illegal. it does about thesame thing it just wokrs way faster.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #17
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Originally posted by TheCanuk@22 July 2004 - 14:46
    thje only drug i think wouldnt huirt society( at least in canada) would be weed.

ppl smoke weed on the steets and its already easy to get, i know tons of pll that sell it.

it wouldnt change much besides the fact that more ppl will b doing it.

but it would only be legal to do it in your own house.

you can buy it from stores but its illegla to do it in a resturauntt. because if 10 ppl were smoking it and it was really good shit it would hot box the room.

legalizing drugs like crack or x or cociane would be a bad idea cause that fucks u up real bad.

weed is just like alcohol, and alcohol isnt illegal. it does about thesame thing it just wokrs way faster.
    I bet they would make age restrictions (for buying it).

8. The Drawing Room   -   #18
    Arm's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Withcheese+22 July 2004 - 11:27--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese @ 22 July 2004 - 11:27)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Arm@22 July 2004 - 14:05
    Yes, let&#39;s all go out and get high on cough syrup&#33; [/b][/quote]
    Yes lets do. Although it sounds really stupid, it works quite well and is awesome.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #19
    lee551's Avatar no soup for you! BT Rep: +5
    take a box of pills or drink a bottle and its just like being wasted. but back on topic here...

smoking weed to relax is no different than drinking beer. it should definately be a legal substance, but definately with the same kind of limitations that there is on alchohol and tobacco. ie: legal amt to drive, age to buy etc.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #20
    BANNED
    Originally posted by TheCanuk@22 July 2004 - 20:46

X is a culture drug mate ..hasnt a legitimate (medical) use such...heroin..cocaine...complete manu&#39;d by the dealer..50/50 surving the experience&#33;

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast