Thread: Rape Scandal Rocks Saudi Arabia

BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    Two young men from prominent Saudi families have been arrested, along with their Nigerian driver, for allegedly filming a sexual assault on a Saudi teenage girl.

The rape scandal broke after the men reportedly circulated footage of the assault through mobile phones equipped with cameras.

Camera phones are widely used in Saudi Arabia despite an official ban.

Saudi Arabia, which applies a strict form of sharia, or Islamic law, imposes the death penalty for rape.

The phone clip shows the secondary-school girl, aged 17, pleading as she is assaulted by the driver, while one of the two men, apparently her former boyfriend, hurls insults at her.

Sources close to the investigation said a 19-year-old, who had a falling out with the girl, was urged to exact revenge by the second Saudi accused, a 23-year-old, after she spurned advances by the older of the pair. The Nigerian accused of raping the girl worked as a driver for the family of the former boyfriend.

A Riyadh police source said that policemen have been deployed outside the houses of the men's families for fear they will be attacked by members of the girl's family seeking revenge, according to Albawaba.
    Fuck my friend has the clip on his mobile but not showing it

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by bawa@Klite_user@22 July 2004 - 07:06
    Two young men from prominent Saudi families have been arrested, along with their Nigerian driver, for allegedly filming a sexual assault on a Saudi teenage girl.

The rape scandal broke after the men reportedly circulated footage of the assault through mobile phones equipped with cameras.

Saudi Arabia, which applies a strict form of sharia, or Islamic law, imposes the death penalty for rape.

The phone clip shows the secondary-school girl, aged 17, pleading as she is assaulted by the driver, while one of the two men, apparently her former boyfriend, hurls insults at her.

Sources close to the investigation said a 19-year-old, who had a falling out with the girl, was urged to exact revenge by the second Saudi accused, a 23-year-old, after she spurned advances by the older of the pair. The Nigerian accused of raping the girl worked as a driver for the family of the former boyfriend.

A Riyadh police source said that policemen have been deployed outside the houses of the men's families for fear they will be attacked by members of the girl's family seeking revenge, according to Albawaba.
    You fuck your friends?

I hope they are girls.

I bet these men from prominet families won't get the death penalty but the driver sure will.
    They'll say, "Well, he's the one that actually did the rape."
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    I bet these men from prominet families won't get the death penalty but the driver sure will.
    Good Point

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    ZaZu's Avatar I know stuff ...
    Originally posted by Busyman@22 July 2004 - 11:38
    Oh I don't know the Saudi's are pretty strict about stuff like that, I won't be suprised if they all get the death penalty

If you attack the establishment long enough and hard enough, they will make you a member of it.
    -- Art Buchwald --

5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Originally posted by bawa@Klite_user@22 July 2004 - 12:06

Do you want to see the poor girl get raped that badly?

Thats quite sick if you do

6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    What danb said.

Oh and you need :helpsmile:

TD
    Peace of mind Findnot

No time to work out? Try Folding instead.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #7
    Darth Sushi's Avatar Sushi Lord
    Originally posted by ZaZu@22 July 2004 - 19:01
    Oh I don't know the Saudi's are pretty strict about stuff like that, I won't be suprised if they all get the death penalty 
    I thought if you steal, they cut off your hand...if you lie, they cut off your tongue...and if you rape, they cut off your

8. The Drawing Room   -   #8
    Originally posted by Darth Sushi+22 July 2004 - 23:34--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Darth Sushi @ 22 July 2004 - 23:34)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ZaZu@22 July 2004 - 19:01
    Oh I don&#39;t know the Saudi&#39;s are pretty strict about stuff like that, I won&#39;t be suprised if they all get the death penalty&nbsp;
    I thought if you steal, they cut off your hand...if you lie, they cut off your tongue...and if you rape, they cut off your [/b][/quote]
    Lol
    the Stealing part is true but there is notting for lieing

Benjamen button

9. The Drawing Room   -   #9

10. The Drawing Room   -   #10
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Originally posted by Darth Sushi+22 July 2004 - 11:34--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Darth Sushi @ 22 July 2004 - 11:34)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ZaZu@22 July 2004 - 19:01
    Oh I don&#39;t know the Saudi&#39;s are pretty strict about stuff like that, I won&#39;t be suprised if they all get the death penalty
    I thought if you steal, they cut off your hand...if you lie, they cut off your tongue...and if you rape, they cut off your [/b][/quote]
    LMFAO :x :x

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.