Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Canadians

Originally posted by lil_z@24 March 2003 - 01:43
    zardoz is a fuckhead/face.  and there are more deaths cuz theres 10 times as much people!!! (partly reason)
    Your intelligence (or lack of it) can't help showing itself

At least your up to four letter words.
    It,s time to expand your vocabulary.

You call me a fuckhead and therefore I am totally satisfied with myself.
    To so consistently and completely annoy a pathetic example of the human subspeices
    fills we with a level of smugness I don't get often.

2. Lounge   -   #42
    Originally posted by j2k4+24 March 2003 - 12:06--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (j2k4 @ 24 March 2003 - 12:06)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -ClubDiggler@24 March 2003 - 06:26
    <!--QuoteBegin--tilen76
    @23 March 2003 - 01:21
    Hell, all I know is that Canadian chicks are hot.

I agree&#33;

Good Ice Hockey players too&#33;&#33;&#33;

HOCKEY&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

HEY-ynhockey is Israeli-I would like to know the significance of his sig. [/b][/quote]
    there isn&#39;t any and if there were you wouldn&#39;t understand.

I know just invent one maybe you can throw in a few more swear words.

3. Lounge   -   #43
    LOOKS LIKE I HAVE VICTORY.

I have reduced the bigots to nothing less than a tirade of abuse with no intelligent comment.
    I cannot think of a better definition of success.

All these threads are one abusive comment after another
    I&#39;m getting very bored with this.

I WILL NOT RESPOND FURTHER UNLESS YOU CAN FIND SOMEBODY WHO WILL WRITE SOMETHING INTELLIGENT FOR YOU.
    DON&#39;T HOLD YOUR BREATH FOLKS.

4. Lounge   -   #44
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by Zardoz@24 March 2003 - 15:17
    LOOKS LIKE I HAVE VICTORY.

I have reduced the bigots to nothing less than a tirade of abuse with no intelligent comment.
    I cannot think of a better definition of success.

All these threads are one abusive comment after another
    I&#39;m getting very bored with this.

I WILL NOT RESPOND FURTHER UNLESS YOU CAN FIND SOMEBODY WHO WILL WRITE SOMETHING INTELLIGENT FOR YOU.
    DON&#39;T HOLD YOUR BREATH FOLKS.
    Zardoz bows out-victory in hand.

A triumph of SPAM over REASONED DEBATE.

He actually aspires to be the ultimate "Fuckhead" (Zardoz&#39; words).
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

5. Lounge   -   #45
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    it seems to me that you are a stuck up american
    igrorant to.

and you said that they are weenies because they don&#39;t have as good guns, i see it as an advantage.

lil_z is just stupid, don&#39;t listen to him.

and why did you post 4 times in a row? just write @

edit: and since i have lived in the U.S. for the past 10 years, my loyalty does first go to the U.S.,
    i just can&#39;t stand americans dissing canada for not killing eachother as much...

6. Lounge   -   #46
    why am i stupid?? flame with me now&#33; at least i know what the hell im talking about, unlike some people around here. *cough* zardoz gay&#33; *couhg*

*ahem* well...

7. Lounge   -   #47
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    lol i liked that *cough*. that wasn&#39;t a very stupid cough

i was referring to your ability to post lots and lots of unreadable and non-understandable stuff in the lounge.

8. Lounge   -   #48
    Originally posted by kAb@25 March 2003 - 01:00
    lol i liked that *cough*. that wasn&#39;t a very stupid cough

i was referring to your ability to post lots and lots of unreadable and non-understandable stuff in the lounge.
    kAb-
    You are then an "AMERICANUCK"- Unless you object, would be cool under your avatar?
    You an&#39; lil z havin&#39; a misunnerstannin?
    Good cough, lil z.

I&#39;m well and truly baffled about Zardoz, the stagnificant. Is he wheel-chair bound?
    We should develop a coordinated therapy for him.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

9. Lounge   -   #49
    insanebassman
    We are all humans in a world that does not need us... why do we, in a medium dedicated to thought, insist on bringing in borders of the outside world that is so obviously not dedicated to thought?

Here we can be humans, or at least talking monkeys. I do not think we should all get along, but at least disagree on the basis of your own personal shit, and not on that of a region. Hate me for being the insane bass man, not for meing some asshole in southwest America&#33;

10. Lounge   -   #50
    Originally posted by insanebassman@25 March 2003 - 17:23
    We are all humans in a world that does not need us... why do we, in a medium dedicated to thought, insist on bringing in borders of the outside world that is so obviously not dedicated to thought?

Here we can be humans, or at least talking monkeys. I do not think we should all get along, but at least disagree on the basis of your own personal shit, and not on that of a region. Hate me for being the insane bass man, not for meing some asshole in southwest America&#33;
    Hate don&#39;t live here.

-Mark Twain

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345