Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Independent Thought

j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by lil_z@23 March 2003 - 02:37
    good for u! ure a terrific father setting a wholesome example of classic flaming on the forums.
    Thanks-
    (bows and gesticulates)
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

2. Lounge   -   #22
    id like to see a battle of wits between your son and zardoz. (how old is he?)
    actually no, i will have mercy on zardoz.

ya hear zardoz?? no, hes left.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Originally posted by lil_z@23 March 2003 - 02:53
    id like to see a battle of wits between your son and zardoz.  (how old is he?)
    actually no, i will have mercy on zardoz.

ya hear zardoz?? no, hes left.
    My son is actually pretty smart, just momentarily mis-directed.

I sometimes refer to him (affectionately) as a "half-wit".

Zardoz is about 1/8 wit, so the numbers would dictate a rout.

Sadly, though my son is not blessed with a computor, Zardoz (hence the rest of us) is afflicted with one.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear. People - calm yourselves down. There isn't much debate about this subject. Zardoz isn't an arsehole, he's low-brow fuckwit. At best, a random twat. J2K4's kid sounds like fucking Einstein compared to the frankly dyslexic Zardoz. Zardoz - what a shitty film! Sean Connery in a thong! Isn't it by John Boorman? I would think a film by Martin Boorman would be more fun!!

N£MO. I'm with you, he is a grammatically challenged baboon.
    Signature removed

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Originally posted by soopaman@23 March 2003 - 22:12
    Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear. People - calm yourselves down. There isn't much debate about this subject. Zardoz isn't an arsehole, he's low-brow fuckwit. At best, a random twat. J2K4's kid sounds like fucking Einstein compared to the frankly dyslexic Zardoz. Zardoz - what a shitty film! Sean Connery in a thong! Isn't it by John Boorman? I would think a film by Martin Boorman would be more fun!!

N£MO. I'm with you, he is a grammatically challenged baboon.
    You're right, I have totally mis-defined Zardoz.

I agree, he is a low-brow fuckwit-exactly! With hints of brown, I think.

-Mark Twain

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Originally posted by j2k4+23 March 2003 - 01:10--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (j2k4 @ 23 March 2003 - 01:10)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -lil_z@23 March 2003 - 01:35
    Originally posted by -j2k4@22 March 2003 - 21:28
    Originally posted by -sleepnmojo@22 March 2003 - 18:58
    <!--QuoteBegin--lil_z
    @22 March 2003 - 04:41
    but some opinions are ignorant and misinformed, thus useless and not worth listening to.

totally agree here

I hereby join the chorus-

Zardoz reminds me of my kid: lots of potential, but ultimately, the intellectual propensity of a lobotomized angle worm combined wth the bravado of a retired stunt pilot.

u really cant compare the 2. zardoz cant even make sense yet. (im assuming your kid can.)
    Actually, you&#39;re right, lil z.

I&#39;ve already called my kid and apologized.

I described this thread (and Zardoz) to him; he says to tell Zardoz that he sounds like "a real wet end, and he should go F**K himself AGAIN, only this time get it in the right hole".

My kid has his shit together on this. [/b][/quote]
    Not only does he have the intelligence of a labotomized worm
    but he also has the vocabulary of the lower end of the trailer park.

Can I ask a question?
    Where did you steal that computer or did you put him on the streets.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Originally posted by j2k4+23 March 2003 - 21:23--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (j2k4 @ 23 March 2003 - 21:23)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--soopaman@23 March 2003 - 22:12
    Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear. People - calm yourselves down. There isn&#39;t much debate about this subject. Zardoz isn&#39;t an arsehole, he&#39;s low-brow fuckwit. At best, a random twat. J2K4&#39;s kid sounds like fucking Einstein compared to the frankly dyslexic Zardoz. Zardoz - what a shitty film&#33; Sean Connery in a thong&#33; Isn&#39;t it by John Boorman? I would think a film by Martin Boorman would be more fun&#33;&#33;

N£MO. I&#39;m with you, he is a grammatically challenged baboon.&nbsp;
    You&#39;re right, I have totally mis-defined Zardoz.

I agree, he is a low-brow fuckwit-exactly&#33; With hints of brown, I think. [/b][/quote]
    No idea don&#39;t like the film.

lets have another insult.
    surely you can swear more than that.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    can u? say ass&#33; ASS goddammit&#33;

9. Lounge   -   #29
    SuperJude™'s Avatar IRC Interloper
    Zardoz I have been reading these things from you for weeks now and I hope one day you see that you do not know a damn thing at this point in your life and that posting antagonizing things on the internet hardly consitutes "Independant thought".

No not independant but rather common thoughts to tell you the truth, and common thoughts that do not impress me not most of this board in the least.

-SJ™
    "We Love You SuperJude!"- the fans

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Ass Vs. Arse

Which is the definitive spelling when used as an insult??
    Does it depend on context?? Or geographic location?? We should have a poll on the subject. But I think we&#39;d all agree that Zardoz qualifies for both variants.
    Signature removed

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast