Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Independent Thought

j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by soopaman+24 March 2003 - 20:21--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (soopaman @ 24 March 2003 - 20:21)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--solidsnake@24 March 2003 - 17:22
    ass in america arse in england
    but i just like saying ass sounds better
    oh and letting your kid on this forum and making him flame people
    how sad is that
    u dont want him growing up like u now do u?

Ahh, "kazaa4life" - we meet again. You&#39;re not the only one that can change their name. I can still smell a fucking rat&#33;&#33; You leave a foul smelling trail all over the boards. It&#39;s no wonder you and Zardoz get on so well, "scribblec (ss name)" &#33;&#33;&#33; A rat is a rat and will always be found out.

Look over your shoulder&#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]
    This may bear watching.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

2. Lounge   -   #42
    SuperJude™'s Avatar IRC Interloper
    alan36uk- Wow talk about grasping for straws here&#33; Seems like somebody asked for a proper pronunciation and I replied, and yet somehow you seem to feel vindicated because I answered a question? Possibly in that little mind of yours this makes sense, but reading through my astute and pertinant dissing of you, it seems all you have left here is vague replies and moronic disses, nothing else. I suppose though that in REAL life you have to do something lest you find out that you really are as much of a moron as you seem online.

Zardoz- Your bating of Americans is getting so old now that it is like you are a charicature of yourself, never a good thing.

You start useless threads with your half formed teenage opinions and seem to thing that just by running your little fingers over the keyboard you are forming well thought out opinions. YOu are not. All you are doing is trying to get a rise out of people and nothing else, and really you seem to be wasting a lot of time on this stuff, and hten you "Claim Victory". WTF is that? Way to prove to me that you are every bit the sad and lonely teen that I thought you were.

I&#39;ll take on each and every one of you America haters here because really you have no good reason to diss out people and that my friends is called predjudice.

Yes, I said it. Just cause we are a populated and large nation does NOT mean you are not predjudice for judging our entire country because you don&#39;t like the President most of us didn&#39;t elect. That is just sad and pathetic. Typical though.

-SJ™
    "We Love You SuperJude!"- the fans

3. Lounge   -   #43
    Poster
    Originally posted by solidsnake@24 March 2003 - 17:22
    ass in america arse in england
    but i just like saying ass sounds better
    oh and letting your kid on this forum and making him flame people
    how sad is that
    u dont want him growing up like u now do u?
    Kazaa4life your a silly little boy.I noticed earlier you had a little dig at me,which is all well and good in the spirit of the board....BUT your too well known for what and who you are,hence you spend your time in the lounge as no one will give you the time of day.It&#39;s funny watrching you in soulseek begging to be added to everyones list....but you are an arsehole so you are shown the door.

As for you and zardoz up each others arseholes...you must both have glass guts so you can see where one another is going when you walk

4. Lounge   -   #44
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    nemo no one begs
    only dogs beg
    your mum maybe and snoopamna could u possible be killa
    or who u tramp why u scared to say who u r
    and nemo or tbo <<disease name
    u should go and hang yourself its obvious your only friends are on this board
    maybe that is worth livving for in your eys
    not in noone elses
    u just a waste of space on this earth u should get snoopashit to coem over to your house and u can both ahng your selves together
    and do the whole world a favour

5. Lounge   -   #45
    No matter what anybody says I am not wholly convinced that NeoShoyru and k4l/solid are not the same person.

But hey, I don&#39;t mind what he posts here, it&#39;s pretty amusing and he has eaten enough of my crap in chat that I really won&#39;t screw with him at the boards unless necessary. I mean he IS only 14 after all.

-SJ™

6. Lounge   -   #46
    Poster
    Originally posted by solidsnake@24 March 2003 - 20:55
    nemo no one begs
    only dogs beg
    your mum maybe and snoopamna could u possible be killa
    or who u tramp why u scared to say who u r
    and nemo or tbo <<disease name
    u should go and hang yourself its obvious your only friends are on this board
    maybe that is worth livving for in your eys
    not in noone elses
    u just a waste of space on this earth u should get snoopashit to coem over to your house and u can both ahng your selves together
    and do the whole world a favour
    ...did you just grab those words and letters from a bag and throw them into any old sentence

You dont annoy me anymore kazaa4life,you make me laugh

7. Lounge   -   #47
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    yeah thats what i did cum sucking bitch
    how could u tell
    is it cos your retarded
    maybe your dad malested u
    is that one way of describing your bad attitudde
    and u must have had a troubled child hood considering the way u think
    &nbsp; ...did you just grab those words and letters from a bag and throw them into any old sentence&nbsp;
    considering u find this so funny
    u must be a lonly 40 year old
    wit no social life

8. Lounge   -   #48
    2 most common disses on the internet:

#1- You have no life.

#2- you never get laid.

One would think that with a little effort people could be a bit more creative than that? Hell just read through some of my posts if you need a handy guide on how to heartlessly rip into people without sounding like everybody else.

-SJ™

9. Lounge   -   #49
    Poster
    as i said kazaa4life,you make me laugh and im not getting into a flaming war with a little boy

10. Lounge   -   #50
    Afronaut's Avatar Xenu
    Originally posted by solidsnake@24 March 2003 - 21:09
    yeah thats what i did cum sucking bitch
    how could u tell
    is it cos your retarded
    maybe your dad malested u
    is that one way of describing your bad attitudde
    and u must have had a troubled child hood considering the way u think
    ...did you just grab those words and letters from a bag and throw them into any old sentence&nbsp;
    considering u find this so funny
    u must be a lonly 40 year old
    wit no social life
    Trolling, perhaps?

Aint there rules about this kind of language?

It is slightly amusing to read, but this whole thread is getting nasty, really nasty.

How deep y&#39;all are willing to go with this?

Why not ignore?

I will

Peace ppl, peace.

-GS-
    Spoiler: Show

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast