Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Annoying Abc Problem Please Help

  1. #1
    Hi I've been using Bittorent(ABC) for a long time now and one day my downloads have suddenly stopped working and my uploads are always 0kb and when im downloading my light is mostly yellow(at times when I port forward it turns green and my upload works and my downloads are high about 30kb or more but when i restart even though its green my uploads goes back to 0kb and there are short bursts of speed in my downloads but thats about it) now I have tried port forwarding 6881-6889, 6881-6881, 6881-6882, etc.) but they dont work they still behave as they would in yellow light!!!somebody pls. help me!!!!

  2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    What are you dling and from where...

  3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Suprnova

  4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Poster
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    319
    does your router support port ranges or do u have to forward one at a time, or i take it u have tired both, r u checking ur router admin makes sure its being saved to the router, have u tried another client?
    <span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'><span style='font-family:Arial'>AMD 2600
    512 DDR RAM
    160GB HDD
    GeForce 5600 FX 256mb
    Sony DVD writer +/-
    Windows XP</span></span>
    <span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>Bit torrent client - ABC</span></span></span>

  5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Originally posted by bilko@23 July 2004 - 08:04
    does your router support port ranges or do u have to forward one at a time, or i take it u have tired both, r u checking ur router admin makes sure its being saved to the router, have u tried another client?
    Yes I have tried both but doesn&#39;t work(it turns green but nothing happens), yes I have checked my router if its being saved, and I have tried another client but it also doesn&#39;t work and oh yeah my friend has the same problem...he has windows xp and I have windows 98se and we both have kazaa lite...what could be the problem???

  6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    JHD1489, have you checked the SuperNova tracker? Could be a temp problem there and not with your set-up (cannot tell from your post how long you have had this prob). Might be a good idea to try to dl from another tracker anyway, just to compare the results before you start adjusting.
    My Best Quality Movies My Live Concerts [url='http://rapidshare.de/files/22222332/My_Shares.xls.html[/url]

  7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Originally posted by guit_steel@23 July 2004 - 14:17
    JHD1489, have you checked the SuperNova tracker? Could be a temp problem there and not with your set-up (cannot tell from your post how long you have had this prob). Might be a good idea to try to dl from another tracker anyway, just to compare the results before you start adjusting.
    Well I&#39;ve had this problem for about a month now and before whenever I download even though my light is yellow i can download(My speeds are usually from 4-12kb/s) but then one day it just stopped my friend and I have the same problem but my sister doesn&#39;t(we all have our own computers) what could be the problem and oh yeah my sometimes my internet runs slow(I have to click twice or more just to get to a site whenever Im using ABC or have restarted the computer after using ABC) Now, I have checked my computer with Spybot S&D, Adaware, Norton Antivirus, CWShredder and Hijackthis but found nothing...

  8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    ZaZu's Avatar I know stuff ...
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    @Home
    Posts
    1,966
    Some ISP&#39; s block/throttle the most commonly used Bt ports (6881-6999) you should use an other port range ,54370-54380 for example


    If you attack the establishment long enough and hard enough, they will make you a member of it.
    -- Art Buchwald --

  9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Originally posted by ZaZu@23 July 2004 - 20:21
    Some ISP&#39; s block/throttle the most commonly used Bt ports (6881-6999) you should use an other port range ,54370-54380 for example
    doesn&#39;t work for me

  10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    bump

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •