Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Great Site....

ashutosh_cool16's Avatar Internet Addict
    Hey guys..

I just found a great site for sending huge files upto 1 GB to your friends. It is ,

www.yousendit.com

You just upload the file to their server, and they send the link to the e-mail address you want to send to. This site is just great for uploading 700 MB files... ppl who have superfast upload speed can upload it and send the link to us. You know what I am thinking about now.

Please reply.

I have uploaded a sample file.... chk it out

An Invitation
    [IMG]http://img272.echo.cx/img272/9836/band8sw.gif[IMG]

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    muchspl2
    over 4 months and still going strong
    they removed the 100 download limit and went with 10 but other than that its great
    https://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showt...10&hl=yousendit

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    A link is valid for 7 days or 25 downloads, whichever occurs first. Once the link expires, the file is automatically deleted and cannot be recovered.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Filliz's Avatar ______________
    Takes a very long time to get a movie uploaded
    But other than that...a good thing B)

hmm...asspie

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    muchspl2
    I thought it was 10

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Robert00000's Avatar Interweb Fantasist BT Rep: +1
    Anyone thinking of putting up spiderman 2 on this server?
    Robert00000

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Retired
    8.4 Copyright or Trademark Infringement
    YouSendIt Services may be used only for lawful purposes. Transmission, distribution or storage of any material in violation of any applicable law or regulation, including export control laws, is prohibited. This includes, without limitation, material protected by patent, copyright, trademark, service mark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights. If you use another party's material, you must obtain prior authorization. By using the Services, you represent and warrant that you are the author and copyright owner and/or proper licensee with respect to any hosted content and you further represent and warrant that no content violates the trademark or rights of any third party. YouSendIt reserves the right to suspend or terminate a Customer's transmission(s) that, in YouSendIt's discretion, violates these policies or violates any law or regulation.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Filliz's Avatar ______________
    Originally posted by {I}{K}{E}@23 July 2004 - 14:22
    YouSendIt Services may be used only for lawful purposes. Transmission, distribution or storage of any material in violation of any applicable law or regulation, including export control laws, is prohibited. This includes, without limitation, material protected by patent, copyright, trademark, service mark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights. If you use another party's material, you must obtain prior authorization. By using the Services, you represent and warrant that you are the author and copyright owner and/or proper licensee with respect to any hosted content and you further represent and warrant that no content violates the trademark or rights of any third party. YouSendIt reserves the right to suspend or terminate a Customer's transmission(s) that, in YouSendIt's discretion, violates these policies or violates any law or regulation.
    meh...
    I was only going to use it to to send the '1night in paris' dvd-rip to someone,but it takes like forever to get it uploaded

And if they, by any chance, check the content of my upload,i'm pretty sure they'll be downloading it themselves

hmm...asspie

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Originally posted by Filliz+23 July 2004 - 13:35--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Filliz @ 23 July 2004 - 13:35)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-{I}{K}{E}@23 July 2004 - 14:22
    YouSendIt Services may be used only for lawful purposes. Transmission, distribution or storage of any material in violation of any applicable law or regulation, including export control laws, is prohibited. This includes, without limitation, material protected by patent, copyright, trademark, service mark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights. If you use another party&#39;s material, you must obtain prior authorization. By using the Services, you represent and warrant that you are the author and copyright owner and/or proper licensee with respect to any hosted content and you further represent and warrant that no content violates the trademark or rights of any third party. YouSendIt reserves the right to suspend or terminate a Customer&#39;s transmission(s) that, in YouSendIt&#39;s discretion, violates these policies or violates any law or regulation.
    meh...
    I was only going to use it to to send the &#39;1night in paris&#39; dvd-rip to someone,but it takes like forever to get it uploaded

And if they, by any chance, check the content of my upload,i&#39;m pretty sure they&#39;ll be downloading it themselves [/b][/quote]
    rofl...

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    ahctlucabbuS's Avatar <
    Good find,

Uploaded a 43 MB file in 5 min or so

http://s2.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=EA365602...BE6AEC7653A7E9F

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast