Poster
    We need more cracked servers!

<span style='color:blue'>Ladies and Gentlemen, John Frusciante</span>

2. Games   -   #22
    Poster
    HALO IS SHIT

3. Games   -   #23
    QUOTE (Monkeee @ 23 July 2004 - 22:37)
    QUOTE (abu_has_the_power @ 23 July 2004 - 21:12)
    the geforce is compatible. does anyone know if it works online? i miss a good online shooter. and halo was pretty good&nbsp;

i dont think fx 5200 cause it goes REALLY LAGGY... my friend has same specs except with a crappier GeForce 2 440 and it goes smooth as a butterfly... i can barely do low settings&nbsp;

Your right i got same problem just but the next card up the fx5200 got loads of problems with laods of games try it with far cry its the same on medium settings.
    Nahhhh....prob need new drivers. My wife has a 5200 and it plays Halo like a breeze. It&#39;s in a Dell, for crying out loud. If her Dell will play it, it aint the card. Now, my 9800xt smokes it like a cheap cigar, but thats another story. Try updating yer drivers. If that dont do it, try uninstalling/reinstalling the game.

Now, back to the previous thread topic. First I&#39;m called a &#39;pirate&#39; and now a &#39;highjacker&#39;. Sounds suspiciously like a demotion.

Later
    BoNe

Liberal: Lib er al Someone who's mind is so open their brains fell out.
    Real cars don't make horsepower at the front wheels, they lift them.
    Lead, follow or get yer ass run over!

4. Games   -   #24
    iMartin's Avatar ♥Home Grown♥ BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Eh...my GeForce4 MX 4000 plays it just fine And I&#39;m on 56K and I still play it online just fine agian.

5. Games   -   #25
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    Originally posted by longboneslinger@28 July 2004 - 02:18
    the geforce is compatible. does anyone know if it works online? i miss a good online shooter. and halo was pretty good

i dont think fx 5200 cause it goes REALLY LAGGY... my friend has same specs except with a crappier GeForce 2 440 and it goes smooth as a butterfly... i can barely do low settings

Your right i got same problem just but the next card up the fx5200 got loads of problems with laods of games try it with far cry its the same on medium settings.
    Nahhhh....prob need new drivers. My wife has a 5200 and it plays Halo like a breeze. It&#39;s in a Dell, for crying out loud. If her Dell will play it, it aint the card. Now, my 9800xt smokes it like a cheap cigar, but thats another story. Try updating yer drivers. If that dont do it, try uninstalling/reinstalling the game.

Now, back to the previous thread topic. First I&#39;m called a &#39;pirate&#39; and now a &#39;highjacker&#39;. Sounds suspiciously like a demotion.

Later
    BoNe
    i updated my video card drivers i reinstalled like 5 times at least...

6. Games   -   #26
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Originally posted by Monkeee+27 July 2004 - 19:02--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Monkeee @ 27 July 2004 - 19:02)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-longboneslinger@28 July 2004 - 02:18
    the geforce is compatible. does anyone know if it works online? i miss a good online shooter. and halo was pretty good

i dont think fx 5200 cause it goes REALLY LAGGY... my friend has same specs except with a crappier GeForce 2 440 and it goes smooth as a butterfly... i can barely do low settings

Later
    BoNe
    i updated my video card drivers i reinstalled like 5 times at least... [/b][/quote]
    wtf. 5200 runs it flawlessly on my rig (update it, a week ago, cancelled the other parts and just bought em from newegg). i was too cheap to get a new vid card so i just stuck wit my fx5200, and it runs halo with medium-high settings at about 28 fps avg. far cry even goes smoothly avging out at 25 fps on medium to high settings (mostly high). lets hope doom3 will be cough RUNNABLE cough cough.

as for the hijacking part, it&#39;s a way of life so just live wit it (damn it, u guys hijacked that red army-matrix thread )

P.S. get more ram and a new cpu or something cuz drivers fixed the problem for me

(2.8 ghz, 1024 mb ram [ddr pc3200], and a way better cooling system are just some of the parts i used for the upgrade, note i had 512 mb ram b4 ordering the 1024 stick, so i got 1.5gb ram suckas&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; i&#39;m rich biatch lol)

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

7. Games   -   #27
    i updated my video card drivers i reinstalled like 5 times at least...
    LIke I said, my wifes Dell plays it fine. Its got a P4 2.66 with a FX5200 and 256Mgs of pc2700. If a Dell can do it, anything can. Sounds like a conflict or maybe to many progs running in the background. Go to systray and shut down all unneeded progs. Shut down the card for max performance. IF it runs, crank up slowly till it gets to slow and back it back down to acceptable levels. Also, you might want to check the case for airflow. If I remember correctly, the base FX5200 has no cooling fan of it&#39;s own. IF the air vents in the case are clogged up, it&#39;ll over heat and cause problems. Unlikely, but possible. THe best place for this thread is in hardware world, though. It&#39;ll get the attention it deserves there with out highjacking a thread, which we are doing.

Later taters,
    Guru BoNe the highjacker/pirate

Liberal: Lib er al Someone who's mind is so open their brains fell out.
    Real cars don't make horsepower at the front wheels, they lift them.
    Lead, follow or get yer ass run over!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123