Thread: Tips On Smoking..

Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    hey ppl, i was just wondering if anyon had any tips on how to get rid of the smell of weed really fast. is their something that works really good without making it too suspicious. colone dsont work to well because if u put too much on its suspicious and it dosnt even cover up the smell it just makes u smell like both. and bcause my mum was a major pot head when she was young she knows what it smells like so it makes it even harder.

and putting it in the washing machine is way to comlpicated i cant even workthe damn thing its got like 25 buttons

any tips?

2. Lounge   -   #2
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    The simple answer is no. And if you got to hide it you should not be smoking it anyway.

Wash your hands and use some breathe spray like binaca. I love it when I smell like weed smoke, cause when people smell it I know it's nothing they can do about it but ask me to sell em some.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    sparsely's Avatar °¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°

this post is guaranteed 100% parrot-free

4. Lounge   -   #4
    BANNED
    mate..no worse than normal cigarette smoke..erm...hold the j away from you.....suck a mint ....smoke in an open space..take ya time between puffs....also didnt knew it carried a odar .........never had a prob in the passed going out town shopping etc after a smoke...more the air around you!

5. Lounge   -   #5
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    I never unsderstood how some kids smike pot wile their parents are away. The "regular" weed (aka reggie miller weed) when generally dissolve into thin air in a matter speaking.

The good green you can smell from a mile away. Skunk and the more potent marijuana has a stench that just sits there.. The weak shit gives me a headache. I try to stay away from that, it's pointless you might as well blow some oregano.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Got a pool?

jump in, i did that a few weeks ago...only back then the pool was freezing.

the chlorine really masks the smell.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    take a shower and change what you where wearing, this is what i did at lunch break for school worked everytime :music1:

8. Lounge   -   #8
    I've been using this stuff for about ten years. It leaves no scent in the air whatsoever. It simply removes any smoke smell, whether its cigarettes or dope instantly.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    good to know we got some pros here

im smokin weed not cigarettes casue cigarettes r bad 4 u.

only the fresh stuff.

frebreese works, and luckely i have a pool, but jumnping in with my clothing would only b used in an emergency.

iu never smoke in my house casue my mom is a weed hound considering on how she used to be a fucking drung lord, based on what shes told me.

thanks guys