Thread: Congressional Petiton

Go to P2P section

I have posted a Congressional Petition page on my website. Please visit me at:

http://www.alanlee-enterprises.com

I want to let Congress know we make the laws and we want filesharing to stay alive. The only way this is going to happen is for all of us to unite!

[email protected]

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Sounds like a good idea, but it looks like spam to me.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    I think the EFF is a good place for this...

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    This is not spam. I get a lot of spam and i do not like it either. I have been file sharing for 5 years now. I just do not feel that what the RIAA is doing is fair. I believe that they are using the money that we all have given them to now tell us what we can and can not view, and listen to , and see! I am a regular person with a regular job, that wants to help keep p2p going. If it is shut down everyone of you will suffer just as I will. My point is simple stop giving these guys your money, and they will not be able to use it against us.

alanlee_enterprises

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Reality:
    I just saw your site. Very well done. Please do not think that I am trying to step on your feet. I am just trying to help in my own way. By the way i signed that petition already. So yes, Eff is a good place for this and so is here and anywhere else asked of you. 100,000 names is good but there are over 60 million sharers. we need all of them!

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Originally posted by alanlee_enterprises@24 July 2004 - 05:03
    I just saw your site. Very well done. Please do not think that I am trying to step on your feet.
    Your not stepping on my toes at all and its not my site.
    I have just found the EFF a large, well puplisized and funded place for this sort of thing...

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Arm's Avatar Poster
    Online petitions are completly worthless. Not that congress cares about what the people they are supposidly represent think.