Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I Want Opinions - Morrowind Vs Neverwinter.

I am playing Dungeon Siege and it really sux, the only thing that keeps me playing is the great amount of monsters and weapons. The graphics are superior. The storyline sux a lot, it is a boring game. It's just a fighting game most of the time. You can't return to previous towns(you can, but you probably would find nothing to do there.), it's always continually. The quests really sux a lot. I like RPGs like the Ultima series...

2. Games   -   #12
    imported_The__One
    I am playing Dungeon Siege and it really sux, the only thing that keeps me playing is the great amount of monsters and weapons. The graphics are superior. The storyline sux a lot, it is a boring game. It's just a fighting game most of the time. You can't return to previous towns(you can, but you probably would find nothing to do there.), it's always continually. The quests really sux a lot. I like RPGs like the Ultima series...
    Then I suggest U stay FAR AWAY from Diablo ('specially Diablo2), 'cause all U do is fight literal hordes of monsters, and they'r all practicly the same, they just change the color and put a diffrent name

If U liked Ultima, then I suggest the Baldur's Gate series....

p.s: Just noticed that this post is kinda off topic...

3. Games   -   #13
    never played any rpg on pc accept warcraft 3

4. Games   -   #14
    Poster
    morrowind is a huge world, and expansions have already been released.
    the storyline is fairly tolerable. u move really slow for the first part of the game, constantly wearing yourself down trying to run everywhere u need to go, but u can get the speed boots later on, which will dramatically improve your speed. morrowind has alot of combat, and the combat is the worst thing about the game. the camera angles are dodgy and will leave u feeling stranded and often disoriented.
    the game offers a third person view (1st person default) which works well till u have to fight.
    but if your looking for a large, in depth rpg, its def the way to go. character generation is a snap, and u can choose several diff methods to gen your character, enabling u to customize to some depth.
    also the framerates are a bit choppy.

neverwinter is just as visually stimulating, and offers superb camera control.
    the combat is similar to diablo style controls, and far outways morrowind's system.
    character generation is again a A++ allowing u to pick a premade, or fully customize your own, following strictly to ad&d style generation, allowing for multi and sub classing.
    the storyline is fair, and involving enough to keep u motivated.
    the multiplayer is an excellent feature, of course.
    NW is nowhere near as large or long as morrowind, but is a quality adventure.

i feel that downloading a rip of either of these games is a waste of time, performance is considerably sacrificed, u will lose music and movies, and never be able to add mods or play online.

if u insist on downloading a copy make it a cd image, u will be satisfied unless u want to play online.
    both of these games are far better out of the box.

5. Games   -   #15
    Poster
    NWN over all
    morrowind i disliked for some reason

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12