Thread: Need Help With Postnuke Module

Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Never thought I'd be using PHP, but now I am it's now time I started to act like a newbie again

I've been using PostNuke to generate a site related to one of the MMOGs I play on - However, I've been having trouble with writing a module for the data that's needed.

I've written a PHP template which queries the table in one of my MySQL databases and creates a table out of the data gained. Unfortunately, learning how each part of a pN module ticks is confusing as hell, and I can't find any help anywhere

Does anyone know of a PostNuke module that is specifically for databases/tables, or give me a guide that explains how each part works?

2. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #2
    sparsely's Avatar °¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°

I don't know anything about PostNuke or it's workings, but if you post some code on what you're having problems with, I or some of the others around here that know php may be able to assist you.

there's also teh definitive resource, http://www.phpfreaks.com/ ,for learning php...from beginner to advanced. spend a few days with it and it's not too difficult to pick up.

this post is guaranteed 100% parrot-free