Thread: Moores Murders

JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Read in the paper today that some Psychic woman reckons she's found the last grave of the Moores murder victims.
    This if true would be such a relief to the lads poor mum, after 40 odd years of heartache she could finally let her son rest.

What annoys me is with all this technology we have for scanning and xraying ground, why could they not have scanned over the moores? I'm sure it's not very deep and would show up.

Dunno, maybe it's money but I seriously think this could have been resolved years ago

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

2. Lounge   -   #2
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    I hope they do.

I don't know why they didnt tell them where they buried him, they got doen for his murder anyway, it was probably one final act of evil

3. Lounge   -   #3
    I think it's just a sicko thing Dan, I can't even begin to imagine what went on in their heads to do it in the first place.

I'm glad she rotted and I hope they both have an eternity of pain and anguish beyond belief!

But why the hell did'nt the authorities go and search, scanning equipment the use for archioligy etc would have done it, why could they not do that 10.........20 years ago?

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

4. Lounge   -   #4
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    I don't know the answer to that but I am presuming they did carry out searches though?

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Yeah the good old "Get 300 people to walk about" searches

They should have scanned the ground

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

6. Lounge   -   #6
    enoughfakefiles's Avatar Ad ministrator
    Originally posted by danb@25 July 2004 - 15:43
    I don't know the answer to that but I am presuming they did carry out searches though?
    They took them up their to search for the place where they buried them quite a few years ago .Which is a piss take really how can you muder someone and not remember where you buried them.I know saddle worth moors a big but their memories are not that bad.

I hope they have found the last one at leat brady won`t be getting one over on them.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Exactly EFF They did take them up there a long time ago, they could have found them years ago

I really really hope they found the last grave, it will be such a relief for the poor mother, 40 years of torture is insemountable for any human being.

This is something thats close to my heart since childhood as one of my mothers best friends she went to school with was abducted and never found, I can not even begin to imagine the pain and hurt that goes thru a parents mind

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

8. Lounge   -   #8
    "Psychic Women" aren't the most reliable source of information in Police investigations. The reason that they didn't "scan" Saddleworth Moor was that it was too large an area, the technology you're thinking of: Methane probes and suchlike weren't being used - probably hadn't even been invented.

I'm going to listen to "Suffer Little Children" by The Smiths. I suggest we all do the same !!!
    Signature removed