Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Why Do People Allways Give Up After A

manker's Avatar effendi
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@25 July 2004 - 14:47
    @Andie.........You wanna maybe try and read my post?

Final word from Admin as far as I know was that Certain members will in a few weeks time be able to create a new acount.

"New personality for a new start"
    Look up the word "Final"

And I tried to stop this happening as much as I could, I went direct instead of acting like a picket line.
    Remember all the "Free Rikk" shit? Look what that caused.

And wtf does politics have to do with it? This is a forum on the net

You guys all said a permenant moderation would be good, well you got one better, he gets a new acount and is free, WHY are you all still complaining?
    Thats what you wanted, thats what you got, ok it's not ideal but it's called comprimise

Jonno B)
    As I understand it, Jonno, he gets to keep his Sam4 account
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    I must have missed this post you are talking about Manker

3. Lounge   -   #13
    AussieSheila's Avatar Dazed & Confused
    I never said permanent moderation was good. That's not being free.

How are you all gonna feel when news of Sam's death is posted on the forum cos that's what it could well come to.

I am not fucking around around here, I am dead scared. Sam is my friend and has been for a long time. I really, really don't want to lose him.

Please, make an exception. Why do you think those that know him best are fighting so hard for him?

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by manker@25 July 2004 - 13:39
    There was a post by an admin that said once Sam4 serves a 2 month suspension and provided he is sober then he can return.

I think that's fair. So I stopped fighting
    That's my understanding of things to.

Not sure if he gets to keep his original username or if he will have to have some sort of new name. Kind of like a spin-off like a TV-show, everyone knows Frasier was better than Cheers for instance...

5. Lounge   -   #15
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Originally posted by danb@25 July 2004 - 14:52
    I must have missed this post you are talking about Manker
    I'll find it now mate, it's in the 37 page where's sam thread.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

6. Lounge   -   #16
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    I'm only going on what Error and Rookie told me in private, if this has changed then all the better

So if thats the case, what is the problem?

Sam has been put in the sin bin for a while, happens to the best of us at times.

Bottom line is he did break rules, even he accepts that, if not for certain mods he would have been banned a long time ago, he was given a lot of leway because of what he has going on, thats good, but does it apply to everyone?

Yes there are probs on the board , a revolt if you like, but you all done your supposed best, it's not working, give up or try something different

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

7. Lounge   -   #17
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Here is the post by Error/Entity about his being allowed back after 2 months:

https://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?act=S...dpost&p=1076010

Unfortunately I was mistaken about his Sam4 account being allowed back , looks like he will have to make a new one

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by AussieSheila@25 July 2004 - 13:53

How are you all gonna feel when news of Sam's death is posted on the forum cos that's what it could well come to.

I am not fucking around around here, I am dead scared. Sam is my friend and has been for a long time. I really, really don't want to lose him.

Please, make an exception. Why do you think those that know him best are fighting so hard for him?
    drama.queen.

In fact all of you STFU.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Originally posted by AussieSheila@25 July 2004 - 14:53

That could possibly be the worst post ever.

Have you even actually spoken to Sam recently Andie? Do you know about him going to a Detox ward for 24 hours? Do you know about the meds he is on?

edit - various typos

10. Lounge   -   #20
    AussieSheila's Avatar Dazed & Confused
    Yes I do. And I'm sorry if that post upsets him, but I am desperate to save my friend. I don't really care what you think about that.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast