Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Why Do People Allways Give Up After A

DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Originally posted by AussieSheila@25 July 2004 - 15:00
    Yes I do. And I'm sorry if that post upsets him, but I am desperate to save my friend. I don't really care what you think about that.
    Okay, its just that you are making him out to be a suicidal drunk atm and the times i have spoken to him in the last week he has been as sober as a judge and banging on about his detox

2. Lounge   -   #22
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Andie thats a real low blow, I remember having a conversation with you about people saying things like that, you said you don't acnolage such statements (or words to that effect)
    And Sam is talking to all his friends, he's on msn and various chats plus other forums.
    This one will not drive him over the edge, he's not that weak

I really don't understand why the final descision can't just be accepted, it's not gonna change!
    The more you shout, the more it's likely that he wont be allowed back at all.
    All you're doing by keep on about it is winding the admin up.

Sorry, I'm on Sam's side, he knows that, but what you're doing is not helping him.

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by SensualBarfing@25 July 2004 - 13:25
    start free * sigs, threads, topics when in the end it seems nobody really gives a

fuck and everybody starts picking up their daily spammin' and forget about

yet another injustice done???

Really, it baffles me!!!

Yam4
    Perhaps they were turned off by your "highjacking" of the issue? You did spam an awful lot in sam's name...so much so that this place was overwhelmed by it. It was all so...unneccessary.

The admin gave us a compromise, I think we should all be happy they did that.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    AussieSheila's Avatar Dazed & Confused
    I see him as a man who has a heart so big it's threatening to swallow him up. I just want all of us, his 'net friends, to give him all the support we can. I really think it's that serious. But I think he can do it if we can help him.

He loves this forum, it means so much to him. And has done since his trouble started. Just give it back to him. He's doing it so hard right now.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    @Cheese........
    The admin gave us a compromise, I think we should all be happy they did that. 
    Exactly my point

@Andie......You're getting wound up, please don't What you are missing here is that he will be allowed back in and nothing you or anyone else can do is gonna change that for the better, I honestly think the more shit storms like this that appear the more harm it's doing, in fact I would'nt mind betting that his absense would be a lot shorter if everyone STFU about it
    It's still fresh all the time you're fighting, so it's not going to settle is it, you can't sweep up before the dust clears, and the dust wont clear if you keep running around in it Get me?

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Originally posted by manker@25 July 2004 - 15:56
    Here is the post by Error/Entity about his being allowed back after 2 months:

https://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?act=S...dpost&p=1076010

Unfortunately I was mistaken about his Sam4 account being allowed back , looks like he will have to make a new one
    We will probably discuss the details in team chat when it comes to that.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    AussieSheila's Avatar Dazed & Confused
    Argh! and I said I wouldn't post again.

Please, Entity, I know this is a piss off but he is a special case. Please give him special treatment when you talk in team chat.

Logging off now so's I don't piss off any more people than I already have. I have a special talent you know.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    Originally posted by Entity101+25 July 2004 - 16:22--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Entity101 &#064; 25 July 2004 - 16:22)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-manker@25 July 2004 - 15:56
    Here is the post by Error/Entity about his being allowed back after 2 months:

https://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?act=S...dpost&p=1076010

Unfortunately I was mistaken about his Sam4 account being allowed back , looks like he will have to make a new one
    We will probably discuss the details in team chat when it comes to that. [/b][/quote]
    Thank for that, Entity/Error.

------------------------------
    I chose to leave the board willingly for a few hours to see what would happen.

Again it made it just clear to me some members only are able to see my surface.

I knew some people would get annoyed by my ways concerning the sam-case.

I know the concensus amongst a solid base of loungelizzards is that things like

this should be solved by pm/msn or whatever.

People who know me should know i hate backroom politics.

If my heart hurts cos of injustice/stubberness etc, etc, i will speak my mind.

In my way. Period.

For me the only way to stop me from doing it my way, ie creatively, humurous,

etc, would be to hear Sam did not approve.

This was not the case. I think/know he felt warmed by the fact some people really

cared.

My "spamming" (woohaaa, cheesehead&#33;&#33;&#33; Calling the ......) was allways meant as

an outcry, but allways in the "loungy" style.

Again, i am baffled by the ignorance of some.

Yogi

9. Lounge   -   #29
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Originally posted by SensualBarfing@25 July 2004 - 15:53
    Please explain Yogi

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    Originally posted by danb+25 July 2004 - 16:55--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (danb &#064; 25 July 2004 - 16:55)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SensualBarfing@25 July 2004 - 15:53
    Please explain Yogi

[/b][/quote]
    I do not know the correct phase in english, but in holland it is someting like:

let those who fit the coat, wear it.

Read my post again.

Yogi

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast