Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's The Best Typing Software

Poster
    ok I really need to learn to type properly(not looking down and with proper hand position)
    anyone know software that may help me?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    the hash is sig//sklajfalskjdflakwjcnlskfjblaskjfbnlkjc;sjdbflkjbeflkjsnaclnakjwenflkjsdnflkcjakljdcnklsjdnfkljenckajsndlkcjnsakcjnaskljcnaskjcnekljcnkjdfajksdhfkjaeiqpoiwjhpxcmkcm,zcnd.,MBFNlkdjhlakjflkasfjnklasjdhflkjasd fkjsbdf kjasbfkjbasdkfjbaksjbflkasjbfafilen0948723jr90238dr9823rjh98hr82h9r8f//

u have to type it in manually, so by time ure done, ure a pro!

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Poster
    the hash is sig//sklajfalskjdflakwjcnlskfjblaskjfbnlkjc;sjdbflkjbeflkjsnaclnakjwenflkjsdnflkcjakljdcnklsjdnfkljenckajsndlkcjnsakcjnaskljcnaskjcnekljcnkjdfajksdhfkjaeiqpoiwjhpxcmkcm,zcnd.,MBFNlkdjhlakjflkasfjnklasjdhflkjasd fkjsbdf kjasbfkjbasdkfjbaksjbflkasjbfafilen0948723jr90238dr9823rjh98hr82h9r8f//

u have to type it in manually, so by time ure done, ure a pro! 
    agree that just use the home keys and practice.
    I'm still stuck on getting some good advice on software for learning keyboard, having decided on a keyboard

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    ViaVoice

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    i go about 70 - 80 wpm but i still look for a typing program... so far all i found are demos

i searched on kazaa w/ the word "typing" and i got alot of typingtest2002 or sumding like that, they are all demos tho...

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Heck, I did'nt have to learn... I memorized the keys positions so i can type pretty fast without looking for awhile.. (this happends when u use a computer too much )

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Originally posted by Wolfmight@22 March 2003 - 21:43
    Heck, I did'nt have to learn... I memorized the keys positions so i can type pretty fast without looking for awhile.. (this happends when u use a computer too much )
    lol doesnt that work for everyone... you typing online is = to practicing everyday lol!

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by Soul814+22 March 2003 - 21:45--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Soul814 @ 22 March 2003 - 21:45)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Wolfmight@22 March 2003 - 21:43
    Heck, I did&#39;nt have to learn... I memorized the keys positions so i can type pretty fast without looking for awhile.. (this happends when u use a computer too much&nbsp; &nbsp; )
    lol doesnt that work for everyone... you typing online is = to practicing everyday lol&#33; [/b][/quote]
    yep

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Originally posted by lil_z@22 March 2003 - 10:31

u have to type it in manually, so by time ure done, ure a pro&#33;

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Mavis Beacon Teaches Typing is a good little program.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast