Thread: Fix For All Green Screen And Sync Probs..

Okay im a Newbie so this might be really old news, But i found a media player that solves that mushy Green screen problem and also fixes Video/Audio sync probs.. Okay the GUI aint as flashy as media player or that but i guarantee it will play any file format perfect (divx,avi....) Forget all this install that Codec/remove this Codec crap..
    Download the VideoLan client from www.videolan.org (big up to those techie whizz kids&#33

VideoLAN is a project of French students from the École Centrale Paris and developers from all over the world. VideoLAN allows you to stream MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, and DivX files, DVDs, digital satellite channels, digital terrestial television channels and live videos on a high-bandwidth IPv4 or IPv6 network in unicast or multicast under many OSes. VideoLAN also features a cross-plaform multimedia player, VLC, which can be used to read the stream from the network or display video read locally on the computer under Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, BeOS, BSD, Solaris, QNX, Familiar Linux...
    I got Booted from Xbox Scene Forum...Proud??...You Betcha!!

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    I had several videos with these problems. Several of them had audio/video sync problems and a few had the green screen BS. I DL'ed this and it plays them perfectly.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    CornerPocket's Avatar Retired
    Yes fortunately this has been discussed many times here past and present. Most of the long time members are aware of its capabiltilites but it's good to have a refresher post every once in a while for those who do not know.

There's also BSplayer and Zoomplayer B)
    "8-ball Corner Pocket"