Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 291011121314 LastLast

Thread: Liberals Fuck You If You Don't Vote Conservative

As to homosexuality, if we accept that everyone is fundametally flawed (because Eve was an idiot and we are therefor mortal), then it follows that homosexuality is a flaw. Shit eh? Not much we can do about it. We are born with Original Sin, but we can't hate everybody for sharing that sin, so how can we hate people for having other sins?

I'm a sinner, you're a sinner, we are all sinners, but that can't be changed so why bother even talking about it, or commenting on the morality of other people?

If two people love each other and are happy, good luck to them. There are so many people in the world who never have the chance to be with someone they love that gender shouldn't even rate as a concern when you finally find that special someone.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #112
    I'm a sinner, you're a sinner, we are all sinners, but that can't be changed so why bother even talking about it, or commenting on the morality of other people?

If two people love each other and are happy, good luck to them. There are so many people in the world who never have the chance to be with someone they love that gender shouldn't even rate as a concern when you finally find that special someone.
    Some one get's it. That's reasuring to me.
    I started to think the world was becoming over run with hate mongers.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #113
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by SpamhandEl@17 August 2004 - 00:58

Some one get's it. That's reasuring to me.
    I started to think the world was becoming over run with hate mongers.
    I get it, though some here can't stand the fact.

I'm conservative.

I'm not a hate-monger.

Labels are bad enough without sloppy generalizations.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

4. The Drawing Room   -   #114
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Originally posted by j2k4@17 August 2004 - 13:23
    I'm conservative.

I'm not a hate-monger.

i prefer to think of you as.......

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #115
    Originally posted by vidcc+17 August 2004 - 14:32--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vidcc &#064; 17 August 2004 - 14:32)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-j2k4@17 August 2004 - 13:23
    I&#39;m conservative.

I&#39;m not a hate-monger.

[/b][/quote]
    Only in certain circumstances, like here in The Talk Club.

Difficult to be serious when the aim is to be...serious.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

6. The Drawing Room   -   #116
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by vidcc+17 August 2004 - 15:32--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vidcc @ 17 August 2004 - 15:32)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-j2k4@17 August 2004 - 13:23
    I&#39;m conservative.

I&#39;m not a hate-monger.

[/b][/quote]
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

7. The Drawing Room   -   #117
    Originally posted by Busyman@16 August 2004 - 20:16
    11. Do you think slavery helped make this country great?
    This is quite possibly the most cynically baiting statement/question I have ever seen in this forum.

I have several equally cynical answers, though they will never see light in this forum.

Shame on you, B.

Seriously.

-Mark Twain

8. The Drawing Room   -   #118
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by j2k4+17 August 2004 - 21:10--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (j2k4 &#064; 17 August 2004 - 21:10)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Busyman@16 August 2004 - 20:16
    11. Do you think slavery helped make this country great?
    This is quite possibly the most cynically baiting statement/question I have ever seen in this forum.

I have several equally cynical answers, though they will never see light in this forum.

Shame on you, B.

Seriously. [/b][/quote]
    This is an honest question and looking for an honest answer.

I didn&#39;t say the N word or anything. It&#39;s a question.

You&#39;d be surprised what answers you get when you just simply.......ask.

As a matter of fact let&#39;s amend the question.

11. Do you think slavery helped make this country great? Why or why not?
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

9. The Drawing Room   -   #119
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    I wasn&#39;t going to answer any of the questions as i believe they were aimed at bone but the slavery one i will. but i have to pose a question in the answer.

It all depends on what one considers "great". Although for the life of me i can&#39;t imagine how slavery could enter into the discription.

My answer is NO

I was always under the impression and i strongly believe that the great thing about the USA is freedom, democracy and equality...even if it sometimes doesn&#39;t turn out that way in reality.
    by my definition of the USA&#39;s greatness then slavery was one of the most shamefull things to have been practiced in the history of the USA.

i think the USA even though far from perfect has managed to become "great" despite slavery

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #120
    I think my answer would largely echo vid&#39;s, but I still have problems with the asking of it.

If you meant to elicit an answer exclusively from &#39;Bone, I&#39;ll gladly forego any elaboration.

-Mark Twain

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 291011121314 LastLast