Thread: Tmd And Other Movies Tag

most of the tmd movies have a tag in either corner of the flim)something tmd-movies.com).how do they put this tag on the whole movie!!!

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Probably run it through an editing program and add it in. It'd be really easy to do that in something like adobe premiere.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Originally posted by muchspl2@26 July 2004 - 07:43
    http://www.virtualdub.org/
    virtualdubmod.sourceforge.net
    thx for the link but i am talking about this:

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    Video Editors, ull find many of it, i think windows Movie maker does it.

edit: one of good video editor which ive used long time ago was "Adaptec Easy Cd Creator", basicly its for cd burning but it has a feuter that can edit videos and save/burn them.

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by vegeta+26 July 2004 - 15:48--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vegeta @ 26 July 2004 - 15:48)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-muchspl2@26 July 2004 - 07:43
    http://www.virtualdub.org/
    virtualdubmod.sourceforge.net

[/b][/quote]
    Virtualdub is a video encoding app that allows you to add many filters to a movie file inculding logo/watermark. You would have to rencode the file though.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Originally posted by namzuf9+26 July 2004 - 20:26--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (namzuf9 @ 26 July 2004 - 20:26)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by vegeta@26 July 2004 - 15:48
    <!--QuoteBegin-muchspl2

Virtualdub is a video encoding app that allows you to add many filters to a movie file inculding logo/watermark. You would have to rencode the file though. [/b][/quote]
    i will re-encode the file,but i need to read some tutorials or need a detailed info on this logo/watermarks&#33;