Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Revamped "return Of The Jedi" Leaked To Internet

Someone i know on filesoup made dvd file of 4 and will for 5 and 6. He used the laser disc thing that are like 10" round. Like the size of a record.
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    Originally posted by DarthInsinuate@26 July 2004 - 13:11
    i would say its the other way round, these new additions are just little tweaks, a different face is pretty subtle (borderline pointless) - I'm just hoping they delete Jabba's scene in A New Hope and Greedo shooting first
    nuh uh. *buzz* wrong.

see, in the old "special editions," they took things that were already cool and sorta gayed them up. jaba the hutt is cool, but the CG scene was gay. han solo is cool but they turned him into a wuss who only shoots in self-defense, which is gay. stormtroopers are cool, and stormtroopers riding on CG alien animals is... actually pretty damn cool.

these new changes on the other hand: they are taking things that are completely gay from the newer trilogy and sticking them into the classic trilogy. hayden christensen? HE SUCKS. jar jar binks and the gungans? THEY SUCK. "hey, let's crap all over the original movies by editing stuff in from the new ones." i bet it's a New Coke ploy too... they're just trying to see how far they can push the fans, how much they can make people hate the special editions (but they'll buy it anyway), then after they've already said the original versions are never coming to dvd... they will release the original versions on dvd "by popular demand" and get everyone's money AGAIN.

"hey, let's make Star Wars fans buy the original trilogy on dvd TWICE!"
    "brilliant!"

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Originally posted by 3RA1N1AC+26 July 2004 - 20:43--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (3RA1N1AC @ 26 July 2004 - 20:43)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-DarthInsinuate@26 July 2004 - 13:11
    i would say its the other way round, these new additions are just little tweaks, a different face is pretty subtle (borderline pointless) - I&#39;m just hoping they delete Jabba&#39;s scene in A New Hope and Greedo shooting first
    nuh uh. *buzz* wrong.

see, in the old "special editions," they took things that were already cool and sorta gayed them up. jaba the hutt is cool, but the CG scene was gay. han solo is cool but they turned him into a wuss who only shoots in self-defense, which is gay. stormtroopers are cool, and stormtroopers riding on CG alien animals is... actually pretty damn cool.

these new changes on the other hand: they are taking things that are completely gay from the newer trilogy and sticking them into the classic trilogy. hayden christensen? HE SUCKS. jar jar binks and the gungans? THEY SUCK. "hey, let&#39;s crap all over the original movies by editing stuff in from the new ones." i bet it&#39;s a New Coke ploy too... they&#39;re just trying to see how far they can push the fans, how much they can make people hate the special editions (but they&#39;ll buy it anyway), then after they&#39;ve already said the original versions are never coming to dvd... they will release the original versions on dvd "by popular demand" and get everyone&#39;s money AGAIN.

"hey, let&#39;s make Star Wars fans buy the original trilogy on dvd TWICE&#33;"
    "brilliant&#33;" [/b][/quote]
    my god, ur absolutely rite, i believe we&#39;ve stumbled upon a conspiracy of some sort , no wonder ur called braniac damn u LUCAS&#33;&#33;&#33;

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12