Thread: Can It Be Trusted?

Rizindon's Avatar Poster
    I was wondering can www.amazon.co.uk be trusted? cause im thinkin of buyin a dvd player n cedit card and waswondering is ur details kept private etc ........ andno one can hack it etc ,,,,,,

2. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #2
    Filliz's Avatar ______________
    I'm pretty sure it's a safe place to do your online shopping

Ofcourse your details as credit card are kept private.
    And i guess anything on the net is hackable,but i wouldn't worry about that too much B)

hmm...asspie

3. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #3
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Personally when I buy stuff online I do not deal with any stores in foreign countries. That goes for UK too. If it's not in the U.S. then I don't bother. Because if something goes wrong with your account or whatever it may be a bit harder to get it resolved. And in that case I just prefer to deal with an entity that resides in my own country. If it's a big Company that has other stores worldwide then your pretty safe. But the closer they are to you the easier it is to report their ass if you need to take action.

4. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #4
    amazon is US too. Its a trustworthy site.
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

5. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #5
    Robert00000's Avatar Interweb Fantasist BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by Rizindon@27 July 2004 - 14:16
    I was wondering can www.amazon.co.uk be trusted? cause im thinkin of buyin a dvd player n cedit card and waswondering is ur details kept private etc ........ andno one can hack it etc ,,,,,,
    The site is part of the famous amazon.com in the US. I've shopped there before (amazon.co.uk) and their security is as safe as any other.

A few years ago you could have cheated amazon.com out of money by adding minus figures to the shopping cart, so the company paid you money instead of you when you shopped with them
    Robert00000

6. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #6
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    Originally posted by Robert00000+30 July 2004 - 23:22--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Robert00000 @ 30 July 2004 - 23:22)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Rizindon@27 July 2004 - 14:16
    The site is part of the famous amazon.com in the US. I&#39;ve shopped there before (amazon.co.uk) and their security is as safe as any other.

A few years ago you could have cheated amazon.com out of money by adding minus figures to the shopping cart, so the company paid you money instead of you when you shopped with them [/b][/quote]
    OH SHIT LOL THAT ACTUALLY WORKED&#33;?&#33;? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA