Thread: Problem With Albumshare

I download an albumshare, Janis Joplin - The very best, I unwapped it wint album estractor, I got 12 diferent files, with diferent size, diferent name, diferent number, but, when I play any of the, all of them are always the same song. Any of you have had similar problem. Any sugestion?

2. Music   -   #2
    Poster
    South Cali where the beach is warm and the babes are hott!!!
    hmmm looks like the fakers are starting to fake albumwraps also......
    try verifieds, they work alot better......also, any hashes that people post are most likely real....

damnit, i was just staring to like albumwraps.......

3. Music   -   #3
    same thing with one of the rolling stones singles collection instead of the three discs..it's the first one three times. I guess little things like that amuse some people

4. Music   -   #4
    Skillian's Avatar T H F C f a n BT Rep: +1
    Yep, got that with the Oasis - Heathen Chemistry albumwrap. Just people faking, nothing you can do.

5. Music   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by ramon37@22 March 2003 - 07:42
    I download an albumshare, Janis Joplin - The very best, I unwapped it wint album estractor, I got 12 diferent files, with diferent size, diferent name, diferent number, but, when I play any of the, all of them are always the same song. Any of you have had similar problem. Any sugestion?
    I have the same problem with some albumwrap files. Figured they were fake, misnamed or corrupted. Someone in hydrogen audio forum claimed another extractor worked better than albumwrap extractor on these files. I have not tried it yet but here is the link to it. Alba extractorhttp://alba.sourceforge.net/