Thread: Please Help Me !

sameer0807's Avatar I aIn'T nO sErIoUs
    Hey,

Couple days ago i downloaded RoboDemo Trial version.
    Acctually i was trying to crack the RoboDemo software by myself, so i messed around with it's registery stuff. For example i changed it's installed date and expiring date, but i guess it just screwed up the whole software.

After that when i tried to run the program an error popped up saying: "The Product Key has been expired".

So i did a clean installation of the program and tried to run it again, but that error popped up again: "The Product Key has been expired".

How can that be happing since i have only used the program for 2 days, i still have 12 - 13 days left for the trial version. Only because i messed up its registery key and changed few numbers the program has stopped running.

Could you guys please help me run that program again, i mean how can i get rid of that error ?

Please help !

"I'll be here... I'll be 'waiting'...here... I'll be waiting... for you ... so... If you come here... You'll find me. I promise..."

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    Uninstall it
    run a reg cleaner
    search the registry for RoboDemo and its Company
    delete those items
    restart

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    The easiest and best solution would be to just crack the program as this should solve any problems. astalavista would be a good website to start searching at.

If you want to do it the manual way (which it sounds like you favour), the program must be leaving some registry keys or files behind when its uninstalled which you have find and delete.
    To check for registry keys i use a program called regcleaner which i got ages ago so i'm not sure if its still around or what the best program is nowadays. Or you could search your registry for the text robodemo. Not sure of the best way to check for files, though a good start would be deleting the folder where the program was installed eg delete c:\program files\RoboDemo or whatever it is.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Originally posted by Zedaxax@27 July 2004 - 15:23
    Uninstall it
    run a reg cleaner
    delete those items
    restart
    ok that helped me. I was able to install it, but when i run the program another error pops up saying:
    "You must install a license in order to use RoboDemo"

How can i get rid of that, dammit this program is really getting on my nervers..

PLEASE HELP

"I'll be here... I'll be 'waiting'...here... I'll be waiting... for you ... so... If you come here... You'll find me. I promise..."

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Originally posted by sameer0807+27 July 2004 - 23:43--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sameer0807 @ 27 July 2004 - 23:43)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Zedaxax@27 July 2004 - 15:23
    Uninstall it
    run a reg cleaner
    delete those items
    restart
    ok that helped me. I was able to install it, but when i run the program another error pops up saying:
    "You must install a license in order to use RoboDemo"

How can i get rid of that, dammit this program is really getting on my nervers..

PLEASE HELP [/b][/quote]
    crack it properly?

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    i didn&#39;t even crack this program yet, i tried but it just messed up everything...
    So for now i m just trying to run the Trial version..

BTW: i haven&#39;t found any crack for this program &#33;

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    Did you seriuosly find and remove reference to the prog and its maker
    and run a registry cleaner?

You can try this - its Trial Doctor: only temprary removes Some trial references
    http://s2.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=5F2A4563...8C58B169E895C73

"TrialDoctor
    It removes the trial&#092;demo values of some software.
    you sometimes need to uninstall the software and then run T.D.

It is an utility that cleans all the Evaluation Information that is stored in your computer by EXE Protectors like PCGuard and Armadillo.It will clean the evaluation information created by Armadillo, ACProtect, ASProtect, PCGuard, Obsidium, XProtector and SVK"

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Originally posted by sameer0807@28 July 2004 - 05:00
    BTW: i haven&#39;t found any crack for this program &#33;
    Is one of these the version you have
    Macromedia Robodemo 5.0.0.777
    RoboDemo v5.0.604 2 Kb [23.05.04]

NB i think one of those verion numbers is missing or has an extra .0

If one of those is the one you have check astalavista again.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Ok i have finally cracked that program...
    Took me 12 hrs. but it was worth it.

Thanks guys for the response,
    Cheers &#33;