Thread: Torrents/no Known Mirror?

where do all my torrents get saved? when ever i click on one it automatically opens BT but if i need to continue a download i need the torrent?

p.s. is something wrong with suprnova i keep getting this "no mirrors" error any one else getting that?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Poster
    I went to the site and I got no known mirror when I tried to dl something so I guess it is down.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    no known mirrors is a normal error on suprnova that happens when ever the mirror updater softwere stops working. it is usually fixed in a couple of hours BUT has been known to take longer.

and to save the . torrent for future use right click on it and select 'save target as' then when the save as box appears at the boxxom where it currently says text file select ALL files and add . torrent (without the space) to the END of the file name then save. to open just double click it from your saved location

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    TheRealDave's Avatar †Problem child
    Originally posted by beeman@27 July 2004 - 22:28
    no known mirrors is a normal error on suprnova that happens when ever the mirror updater softwere stops working. it is usually fixed in a couple of hours BUT has been known to take longer.

and to save the [torrent files are not allowed] for future use right click on it and select 'save target as' then when the save as box appears at the boxxom where it currently says text file select ALL files and add [torrent files are not allowed] to the END of the file name then save. to open just double click it from your saved location
    btw [torrent files are not allowed] = . torrent

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    thanks