Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bored? I May Just Have The Answer.

Reading through some of the lounge topics has given me a clue to the existance of a very important substance.

The following clue is all I have to go on. Follow this lead and you may be the hero the lounge is looking for(or at least the hero of me).

But Williams told the Herald he has gotten around drug tests in the past by taking a special liquid players all over the league consume to avoid detection.
    Thread the clue was found in.

Good luck and god speed.

TD
    Peace of mind Findnot

No time to work out? Try Folding instead.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Guillaume's Avatar Kentish old lady BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Originally posted by tracydani@27 July 2004 - 22:01
    Reading through some of the lounge topics has given me a clue to the existance of a very important substance.

The following clue is all I have to go on. Follow this lead and you may be the hero the lounge is looking for(or at least the hero of me).
    So are you an athlete or a pot-head then?

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by tracydani@27 July 2004 - 20:01

But Williams told the Herald he has gotten around drug tests in the past by taking a special liquid players all over the league consume to avoid detection.

Good luck and god speed.

TD
    Water.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    Man i have absolutly no clue about sports unless its about mike tyson

so as non-hobbit my mission ends here

boredom be wid da ze

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Originally posted by tracydani@27 July 2004 - 20:01

The following clue is all I have to go on.  Follow this lead and you may be the hero the lounge is looking for(or at least the hero of me).

Good luck and god speed.

TD
    Maybe he was just so fucked up on drugs that he thought he was taking a "special liquid" when it was just his team mates taking the piss (or giving it to him...)

6. Lounge   -   #6
    manker's Avatar effendi
    You could find me the Ark of the Covenant too, while you're at it. I mentioned in the other thread - the only liquid that can make a guy pumped full of drugs pass a drug test is someone else's urine.

If there was some magical potion that would mask any trace of any drugs in urine and the name could be found with google then no sporting superstar would fail a drug test again. ever.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    So are you an athlete or a pot-head then?
    Neither, but find me the special liquid and I may just have to take up sports

Water.
    That's it??? It's gotta be a little more exciting then that.

Man i have absolutly no clue about sports unless its about mike tyson
    That's more then I know, but...

find me the special liquid and I may just have to take up sports
    Maybe he was just so fucked up on drugs that he thought he was taking a "special liquid" when it was just his team mates taking the piss (or giving it to him...)
    Your probably right, he was drinking their special liquid :x

If there was some magical potion that would mask any trace of any drugs in urine and the name could be found with google then no sporting superstar would fail a drug test again. ever.
    Can sports guys use google??

TD
    Peace of mind Findnot

8. Lounge   -   #8
    BANNED
    Originally posted by manker@27 July 2004 - 21:24

mate....i would think so...atleast fairly well known...

morning....guys!!! :-" tracydani...

9. Lounge   -   #9
    And here I thought this was the lounge.

TD
    Peace of mind Findnot

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Darth Sushi's Avatar Sushi Lord
    Tracydani, the best way to pass a piss-test is to study hard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast