Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Record Is Becoming Full

masterpiece21's Avatar 5C 12.24.42
    Well i havent posted here in awhile,cuz i keep forgetting ab this site.Well now im back.i bet alot of you arent happy but o well.I just got picked up by the cops n brought home......i got arrested for running from the cops

me n my friend corey were bored off our balls so we decided to go out n jsut fuck around.So we were walking down oakhill rd.(which i live on)and we both see red white n blu colors.mutherfuckin cops Corey just stops n gets on the floor,but the dumass i am,i stuff my shit in my hoodie and i start runnin like never be4(well actually ive been pciked up by the cops afew times be4 and ran from all of em,i hate hte fuckin cops i run nomatter i dont think twice)and i get like 30 feet from my ohuse the cop drives down near me gets out of the car,pulls out ihs gun and says "ON THE FUCKING GROUND BOY!" then i drop like a dead guy on the ground.and hes all like "U LIKE RUNNING FROM THE COPS BOY HUH?" then he cuffed me n slammed me in his trooper.shit he starts interrogatin me n askin shit and pulls up my file n is like "u ever been in trouble be4?" i said "no sir never" tho ive been picked up 5 times n kicked out of 2 skools so he borught me home n my monm answers the door n says "NOT AGAIN!GOD DAMNIT COLIN!" ................then i was let off the hook.im surprised my mom didnt ground me or sumting.And supposedly the cops picked me up cause they were reports of car jackins around here n they thought me n corey were poppin hub caps.......O well thats my nite,ill b out tomorrownite B)

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Spicker's Avatar AKA jaigandhi5 BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    bad boy, bad boy wtcha gona wtcha gona do when the cops come for u bad boy,bad boy

My Blog
    I'm still here.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Originally posted by jaigandhi5@28 July 2004 - 11:43
    bad boy, bad boy wtcha gona wtcha gona do when the cops come for u bad boy,bad boy
    ut the dumass i am,i stuff my shit in my hoodie and i start runnin
    Shit him self and run like a girl by all accounts

4. Lounge   -   #4
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    I dont get
    if you see cops - you instantly start running

man you must the obvious paranoid petty dope smoker in the world.

Stop running and simply walk past them
    jeezuz duude??!!!wtf

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    So the police thought you (a kid) were stealing hubcaps and they pulled a gun out on you?

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Spicker's Avatar AKA jaigandhi5 BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    im surprsied u only got caught 5 times....

i see like 5 cops a week but i dont start running like thers no tomorrow

My Blog
    I'm still here.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by Proper Bo, I tell thee@28 July 2004 - 11:46
    So the police thought you (a kid) were stealing hubcaps and they pulled a gun out on you?
    He was prolly lugging a couple of crucified squrrels around too.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    masterpiece21's Avatar 5C 12.24.42
    Originally posted by SnnY+28 July 2004 - 10:49--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SnnY @ 28 July 2004 - 10:49)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Proper Bo@ I tell thee,28 July 2004 - 11:46
    He was prolly lugging a couple of crucified squrrels around too. [/b][/quote]
    damn str8
    @proper bo i tell thee:he just got out of the car yelled get the fuck on the ground n pulled out a gun
    @danb:my shit was referring to the pocket knife n Mp3 player i had in the front pocket of my hoodie.hell idc if i didnt do anything when i see a cop at nite i run and dont stop unless the mutherfuckers catch me like they did tonite

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Originally posted by masterpiece21@28 July 2004 - 11:53

@danb:my shit was referring to the pocket knife n Mp3 player i had in the front pocket of my hoodie .hell idc if i didnt do anything when i see a cop at nite i run and dont stop unless the mutherfuckers catch me like they did tonite
    Oh was it the FBiPod?

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

10. Lounge   -   #10
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    You just have to keep your head.

When I was up to nefarious activities the amount of close shaves had and seeing policeman in awkward places, I&#39;d have been fucked if I had run, its a sign of guilt.

You strat running from a copper and they will run after you

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast