Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Playing Media

Back....finally !!! Now I'm begining to thing Kazza has a problem...or I have a problem with Kazza. Thanks for info re: Videolan, have now got it...but....have tried to play old files with it, and they don't play properly. When I play them with Windows Media Player...no problems. Same goes for a few new ones also. In case anyone's interested....I DL'ed Manhatttans 'Kiss and Say Goodbye' 5 times, all from different sources, and one from only one user, so what are the odds of ALL being corrupted???? I haven't been able to play any of the last 7 songs + the 5 'Kiss and.....' so, that's 12 all in a row. I'd love to know how many other people are having the same problem...if any. I can't be the only one. And there are NO viruses in my comp. either, so...... It's 4.30am here...I'm going to bed !!!!!!! Hope somebody can help...I've totally exceeded my DL limit...AGAIN !!

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    Filliz's Avatar ______________
    Best thing you could use for downloading music is using SoulSeek.
    It has no fakes or corrupted what so ever.

And if you think k-lite is giving you a hard time,try reinstalling it.

Anyway...have a good nights rest

hmm...asspie

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    msimpy25

I have been having the same problem lately, I am now downloading the mpssheild as suggested above, hopethat works, I haven't downloaded a good song in weeks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12