Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Would You

Poster
    No. I am my worst prosecutor.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    Poster
    That said, I have to add that I imagine everyone who has embezzled misleads themselves into thinking that the scenario is the same as the one you have laid out!

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by Everose@7 August 2004 - 17:38
    No. I am my worst prosecutor.
    I feel the same.

I'd probably inform them of their vulnerability, I've become so friggin' proper.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    Poster
    Sounds like a plan to me. If we get caught, we will tell them we were just, in their best interest.......'checking for vulnerabilities!

5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    I've heard that used as an excuse; don't know if I could be convincing in the role.

Talk to my agent.

Time for bed, I think.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Originally posted by Mr JP Fugley@7 August 2004 - 17:27
    Picture the scene.

You are able to steal $1,000,000 from a large corporation. There is no way you will be found out, in fact they will not even realise that they have lost the money. So there will be no investigation.

There will be no chance of you being caught or prosecuted by anyone, you are totally in the clear with no worries or concerns.

Would you do it, can you explain your answer please ?
    I wouldent take it all at once. I would take like a couple grand every time I needed the money.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by HardcoreGamer+8 August 2004 - 05:20--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (HardcoreGamer @ 8 August 2004 - 05:20)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Mr JP Fugley@7 August 2004 - 17:27
    Picture the scene.

You are able to steal &#036;1,000,000 from a large corporation. There is no way you will be found out, in fact they will not even realise that they have lost the money. So there will be no investigation.

There will be no chance of you being caught or prosecuted by anyone, you are totally in the clear with no worries or concerns.

Would you do it, can you explain your answer please ?
    I wouldent take it all at once. I would take like a couple grand every time I needed the money. [/b][/quote]
    May I ask why.

Do you think that would be morally more aceptable or is it a purely practical reason.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #8
    spinningfreemanny's Avatar I'm everything you want
    I don&#39;t Think I would be able to because I would never know how foolproof the situation would be; too scared to get caught.
    Do you know everything? do you know 3% of everything? Could it be that what you don't believe in is in the other 97%?

9. The Drawing Room   -   #9
    spinningfreemanny's Avatar I'm everything you want
    Originally posted by Everose@8 August 2004 - 03:11
    Sounds like a plan to me.&nbsp; &nbsp; If we get caught, we will tell them we were just, in their best interest.......&#39;checking for vulnerabilities&#33;
    yeah, that worked well for the guy that planted dummy bombs on a plane about a year ago, does anybody remember that?
    Do you know everything? do you know 3% of everything? Could it be that what you don't believe in is in the other 97%?

10. The Drawing Room   -   #10
    Poster
    Originally posted by spinningfreemanny@8 August 2004 - 09:34
    I don&#39;t Think I would be able to because I would never know how foolproof the situation would be; too scared to get caught.
    In this scenario it is 100% foolproof. You cannot be caught under any circumstances. In fact they don&#39;t even know the money is gone.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast