Thread: Firefox Problem

I tried to download themes and nothing will pop up?
    Whats up?
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'><span style='font-familyptima'>&gt;&gt;FORUM&lt;&lt;</span></span></span>

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    try it again?

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    uNz[i]'s Avatar Out of order
    What version of Firefox are you using?
    Where did you get the themes from?
    Are the themes compatible with that version?

If you&#39;re using FF 0.9.2, did you get the themes from http://update.mozilla.org/themes/?application=firefox?

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    turn javascript on and make sure your browser allows software installation at least for the time being while you install the theme.

software installation option should be under options --&#62; advanced tab in firefox.

also you will find it easier to right click and download the .jar file or .xpi save it to your disk and open it up with firefox and install them that way.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Originally posted by shn@28 July 2004 - 20:01
    turn javascript on and make sure your browser allows software installation at least for the time being while you install the theme.

software installation option should be under options --&#62; advanced tab in firefox.

also you will find it easier to right click and download the .jar file or .xpi save it to your disk and open it up with firefox and install them that way.
    I tried downloading it and opened it...
    Some error pop-up.

I&#39;ve used this before and worked fine with the theme but for some reason it wont work. Windows XP PRO and FF0.9.2 .
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'><span style='font-familyptima'>&gt;&gt;FORUM&lt;&lt;</span></span></span>

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by haha21+28 July 2004 - 22:42--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (haha21 @ 28 July 2004 - 22:42)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-shn@28 July 2004 - 20:01

I tried downloading it and opened it...
    Some error pop-up.

I&#39;ve used this before and worked fine with the theme but for some reason it wont work. Windows XP PRO and FF0.9.2 . [/b][/quote]
    http://www.wbmny.com/blog/archives/000046.html

there&#39;s a theme installer add on xpi at that site. Also if you don;t want it from there then see if you can find the theme installer add on at firefox extension site.

If that don&#39;t work then maybe the file is corupted

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    uNz[i]'s Avatar Out of order
    http://texturizer.net/firefox/themes/ - URL for the official Firefox online theme installer.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Thanks guys...
    Il check it out.

Okay it doesn&#39;t work&#33;
    When I click the file it says Failed to load main-class manifest artibute from C:&#092;Program Files&#092;Mozilla Firefox&#092;qute-2_1_2.jar

Il try fixing the VM.

Okay yet again&#33;&#33;&#33;
    THANK YOU shn its in the advanced tab.
    Thanks&#33;
    @uNz[i]
    thanks too&#33;

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    I got another problem&#33;
    I goto some forums and my msge board (where I type) is small.
    Anyway to fix it?

Thanks.