Thread: Alcohol 120%

the best thing i like is the protection safedisc,securon,etc.but i dont know how to add files to it and start burning!do i have to make the image first????

is there any other prog like alcohol 120,that offers such type of protection tools????

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    angel_of_death57
    120% does nto add protection on the burning image tool. Thats drop down menu is to tell a 120% how to burn the image to a CD because of protection on the Image.

Safedisc > A120% > .iso (Still has safedisc but bypassed in back-up) > burn to standard cd-r (but tell a120% to burn the safedisc way)

I thought that how it worked am i wrong. Does a120% add protection.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    then how can i protect my data & audio cd from being copied where can i find such protection tools????

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    120% does nto add protection on the burning image tool. Thats drop down menu is to tell a 120% how to burn the image to a CD because of protection on the Image.

Safedisc > A120% > .iso (Still has safedisc but bypassed in back-up) > burn to standard cd-r (but tell a120% to burn the safedisc way)

I thought that how it worked am i wrong. Does a120% add protection.
    Exactly
    Alcohol 120% does not add protection to disc, thoes protection type thatt u see in the drop down menu helsp alcohol to burn the cd's perfictly.

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button