Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I'm New

Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by SapphireTiger@29 July 2004 - 19:30
    Glad you think so but Can someone answer my question?

What is a torrent?
    Sort of a link that refers to the file.

Run it to start the download.

Find 'em on supernova for instance.

2. File Sharing   -   #32
    Ok. I downloaded a bittorent client now I wanna download photoshop. how do I do it?
    Check out this forum!:Pokemon Shack

3. File Sharing   -   #33
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    I could be an arse and say get e-mule

But no, find a site that has the torrent.

4. File Sharing   -   #34
    What site would that be? I actually wanna download Adobe photoshop 7.0

5. File Sharing   -   #35
    I'm not keen on Bittorrent, it's too much hassle to search for the torrent files. You don't have to use it if you don't want to.

Why don't you just use www.aresgalaxy.org p2p program - I've found the new version of Photoshop on there. I plan to learn Photoshop soon, as I'd like to become a designer/developer after graduation. It will probably be a hard career to break into, but it's my dream job anyway. I've already learnt Paint Shop Pro 8, and I got that from K-Lite 2.6.
    The Ares Galaxy works very similar to K-Lite, so you should find it easier to use than Bittorrent.

6. File Sharing   -   #36
    Alright thanks. I tried searching for Photoshop on kazaalite but the status message kept saying: More Sources Needed. But I will try that other progrm you said.

7. File Sharing   -   #37
    go to http://search.suprnova.org/ and search for Adobe photoshop

click on the one you want to dowmload. it will ask you wherther you want to open or save, you can do either. after the (small) file has downloaded it will open the bitTorrent client and download Adobe photoshop for you.
    There are 10 types of people in the world those who understand binary and those who dont

8. File Sharing   -   #38
    Originally posted by SapphireTiger@29 July 2004 - 18:53
    Alright thanks. I tried searching for Photoshop on kazaalite but the status message kept saying: More Sources Needed. But I will try that other progrm you said.
    Your sig and av put together is more than 10 times the limit for the forum.

9. File Sharing   -   #39
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Originally posted by peerzyboy+29 July 2004 - 20:47--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (peerzyboy @ 29 July 2004 - 20:47)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SapphireTiger@29 July 2004 - 18:53
    Your sig and av put together is more than 10 times the limit for the forum. [/b][/quote]
    Shut it VB

10. File Sharing   -   #40
    Originally posted by danb+29 July 2004 - 20:32--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (danb @ 29 July 2004 - 20:32)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by peerzyboy@29 July 2004 - 20:47
    <!--QuoteBegin-SapphireTiger
    @29 July 2004 - 18:53

Your sig and av put together is more than 10 times the limit for the forum.
    Shut it VB [/b][/quote]
    How dare you undermine me, i quit modding for good

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast