Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Suprnova

Why arent people using GoSupernova? I just dont get it.
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Originally posted by SingaBoiy@31 July 2004 - 11:37
    because most of the problems with suprnova going down and such are the FAULT of go suprnova and mirror linking. as they dont respect the load balancing system

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Originally posted by beeman+31 July 2004 - 13:31--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (beeman @ 31 July 2004 - 13:31)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SingaBoiy@31 July 2004 - 11:37
    because most of the problems with suprnova going down and such are the FAULT of go suprnova and mirror linking. as they dont respect the load balancing system [/b][/quote]
    Lol, Suprnova Mod bringing teh strickness to FST .

BTW Why the feck have you made it so i cn&#39;t use to scroll wheel, making it a different section to the ads on the left, it sucks bawls, chaange it now &#33;

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Poster
    suprnova is still fucked for me can i ask if you were getting no page found notices when you went to save and download or coded pages coming up???? :helpsmile:

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Got on it about 30 minutes ago, its working fine.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Originally posted by peerzyboy+31 July 2004 - 14:46--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (peerzyboy @ 31 July 2004 - 14:46)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by beeman@31 July 2004 - 13:31
    <!--QuoteBegin-SingaBoiy
    @31 July 2004 - 11:37

because most of the problems with suprnova going down and such are the FAULT of go suprnova and mirror linking. as they dont respect the load balancing system
    Lol, Suprnova Mod bringing teh strickness to FST .

BTW Why the feck have you made it so i cn&#39;t use to scroll wheel, making it a different section to the ads on the left, it sucks bawls, chaange it now &#33; [/b][/quote]
    Yeah&#33; change it back, please

btw if you put the cursor in between the ad and the box with all the torrents you can still use the scroll wheel, but it&#39;s such a fecking hassle..
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    hahah im just one of the forum mods. i dont code the site i dont like the new bar either

but what i said about go-suprnova is true. if you have a load balancing system and people go directly to one server ruther than using the system it destablises the whole system.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Poster
    nope still off for me tried every mirror i can find

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Originally posted by anxies@31 July 2004 - 14:24
    nope still off for me tried every mirror i can find
    its deffantally up. trust me we get hundreads of moaners in the suprnova irc channel when it down. did you try the main url? and if so try clearing your cookies & cache and trying again

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Poster
    right have done that and i&#39;m sorry to say all i have achieved is istead of getting pages of code i am getting no page found messages.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast