Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Suprnova

F5 N00b Till you find a good server!

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    GoSupernova works perfectly fine for me and everyone I know that uses it. Plus you dont have to wait for the pages to load or bad mirrors/servers. No ads and no bs.
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Originally posted by SingaBoiy@1 August 2004 - 01:10
    GoSupernova works perfectly fine for me and everyone I know that uses it. Plus you dont have to wait for the pages to load or bad mirrors/servers. No ads and no bs.
    No ads means No Suprnova dumbass, how do you think they pay for servers?

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Bye.
    Originally posted by peerzyboy+31 July 2004 - 19:41--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (peerzyboy @ 31 July 2004 - 19:41)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SingaBoiy@1 August 2004 - 01:10
    No ads means No Suprnova dumbass, how do you think they pay for servers? [/b][/quote]
    I think he&#39;s talikin&#39; about the GoSuprNova software client.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Poster
    My suprnova finally working thanks all for the updates.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    If everyone uses GoSurpnova and no one goes tot he site, the site would go down after aa while s no one would be clicking the ad&#39;s. I personally don&#39;t use suprnova at all but its better to go to the site IMO, or use both GoSUprnova and Suprnova.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123