Thread: Try This On....

Probably an insanely stupid question but I have a number of downloads sitting in my traffic window that I've given up on. (more sources, ect.) They appear when I log on. I've cancelled them but the damn things won't go away. How do I delete them permanently out of my lineup? ARRGGGGG!!!

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    right click...clear download and erroneous

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    [FONT=Arial]Ziggy~~~Tried that....no effect. Hmmmmm

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    tralalala's Avatar The Almighty
    if your on XP and your not the system admin then you may need administrative privileges..

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    I'm on XP Home...am the only user and do have administration rights. (damn...)

:helpsmile:

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Use K-Dat to find what the corresponding DAT files are and then delete them from your download folder

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Thanks, Executive~~~Looked logical and I tried it. I was able to reduce the partial downloads to zero......but the damn things still show in my traffic window. This is driving me nuts!

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Originally posted by Lazarus@30 July 2004 - 01:49
    Probably an insanely stupid question but I have a number of downloads sitting in my traffic window that I've given up on. (more sources, ect.) They appear when I log on. I've cancelled them but the damn things won't go away. How do I delete them permanently out of my lineup? ARRGGGGG!!!
    Delete all your DAT files, then unistall Kazaa Lite.
    Delete the KL folder and then reinstall.

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    I was a bit hesitant about deleting everything and starting over....so I finally discovered that I could kill all the downloads languishing in the traffic window by bringing up My Shared Folder, sign off Kazaa and then deleting any DAP files showing that I didn't want from that folder. Problem solved!

Thanks for all the good advice.......