Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nfs Underground(again)

i posted this topic again but none of the answers u guys said are what i am looking for. i want to do 19 secs in darg race. how the hell can i do this. i can achieve 20:12 with 6/6 perfect shifts. what can i do to drop my times below 20 secs.

plz post me a reply that works for real not useless info again :helpsmile:

2. Games   -   #2
    plz post me a reply that works for real not useless info again helpsmilie.gif
    1 Stop spamming. You already made a topic on this.
    2 Unless you tell people you want to do this in multiplayer, not single, they'll give you "useless" tips.

3. Games   -   #3
    BANNED
    when the light goes green..dont change to second so quick...

4. Games   -   #4
    what do u mean? over rev the second gear?

5. Games   -   #5
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Take ck-uk advice, i have gotten 18:53 i think.

6. Games   -   #6
    Originally posted by ck-uk@29 July 2004 - 14:38
    i thought you were supposed to start in second then drop straight down to first to prevent wheel spin. or am i thinking of a good game?
    <span style='color:black'>websites that are actually good</span>
    http://www.sputnik7.com - music videos &amp; short films &amp; anime
    http://www.atomfilms.com - more short films
    http://www.howstuffworks.com - learning can be fun
    http://www.caedes.net - probably the best wallpapers on the net

7. Games   -   #7
    S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    when ur shifting make shure your concentrating on where ur driving and to hit the perfect shift marks its what i do

8. Games   -   #8
    Bowen747x's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by MicroScreen2+29 July 2004 - 16:02--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MicroScreen2 @ 29 July 2004 - 16:02)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ck&#045;uk@29 July 2004 - 14:38
    i thought you were supposed to start in second then drop straight down to first to prevent wheel spin. or am i thinking of a good game? [/b][/quote]
    lmao that was good but it does sort of work in nfsu
    tYiA

9. Games   -   #9
    BANNED
    Originally posted by MicroScreen2+29 July 2004 - 21:02--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MicroScreen2 @ 29 July 2004 - 21:02)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ck&#045;uk@29 July 2004 - 14:38
    i thought you were supposed to start in second then drop straight down to first to prevent wheel spin. or am i thinking of a good game? [/b][/quote]
    when i first started to play ,i was the same ..always short ...keep accelerating ..when they go green ,dont change til you&#39;re ahead of the others or the engine sounds like is gonna blow...

10. Games   -   #10
    Originally posted by ck&#045;uk+30 July 2004 - 05:24--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ck-uk @ 30 July 2004 - 05:24)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by MicroScreen2@29 July 2004 - 21:02
    <!--QuoteBegin-ck&#045;uk
    @29 July 2004 - 14:38

i thought you were supposed to start in second then drop straight down to first to prevent wheel spin. or am i thinking of a good game?
    when i first started to play ,i was the same ..always short ...keep accelerating ..when they go green ,dont change til you&#39;re ahead of the others or the engine sounds like is gonna blow... [/b][/quote]
    i tried to over-rev the second gear but i still can&#39;t reach 19 secs. is there another tip you would suggest?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast