Thread: Newbie Question

hey, it's been a while since i've updated kaaaa lite, and now that i have the latest one, i installed it and everything, but the thing never connects.........i've left it for over half an hour now......and normally with the older version i connected right when i loaded up the exe file.....so what's wrong......?

q1) i'm using sbc yahoo.....is their built in firewall a problem?

q2) and i notice ever since i installed this program, i keep getting these run time syntax debug error pop ups when i go on the kazaa pages.......how can i fix that?

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    See if this thread helps!

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    okay thanks for that .......well..

let's see, another thing i noticed is that ever since i installed this new kazaa version i've been getting a lot of "run time error debug line: 2 syntax error" windows popping up on my explorer and kazaa.exe

q1) is there any way of fixing this? why does that keep on happening?

q2) I read the help file but it doesn't explain my problem of having like 36 user sources for a song i want to download yet when i looka t the transfer tab it says "more sources needed"...... what's going on?

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Vargas's Avatar gone fishin'
    Originally posted by mikenmike0001@2 August 2004 - 02:13
    q2) I read the help file but it doesn't explain my problem of having like 36 user sources for a song i want to download yet when i looka t the transfer tab it says "more sources needed"...... what's going on?
    if you try to download from the fakers, klite's ip blocker will not let you connect, and you would have to find sources that aren't in the blocked ip list.