Thread: Is It Just Me Or....

Are DVD screeners not coming out as earlier as before!??!!?
    At One Point It was GONY,Catch me if u can, 8 mile, harry potter 2

Where are the likes of Daredevil,two weeks notice and Cradle 2 the grave??!!

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    BROCKSTER's Avatar Poster
    ive allready seen the dvd screener for 8 mile cradle 2 the grave(which is ace) ewquilibrium and few more need to search better m8

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    CannonBallJog
    Originally posted by Dapadipz@22 March 2003 - 19:48
    Are DVD screeners not coming out as earlier as before!??!!?
    At One Point It was GONY,Catch me if u can, 8 mile, harry potter 2

Where are the likes of Daredevil,two weeks notice and Cradle 2 the grave??!!
    Thats because of the Oscars, if you remember most of the DvD Screeners that came out shortly after they hit theaters had messages that scrolled on the bottom stating things like: "For award consideration only" and what not, they were meant for the people that vote for nominations, mostly just Hollywood insiders.

Studios woud send out hundreds of this DvD's and once and awhile they would fall into the wrong hands ie; People like us.

Anyway now that the Oscar nominations have been handed out there is no need to send movies out to any of the nominators.

We'll just have to wait to next year for the whole process to start again, probably from the months between November and Jan/Feb.

I know it sucks, but we still get most movies acouple of months before they hit the video stores, that ain't too bad is it?

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Thats because of the Oscars, if you remember most of the DvD Screeners that came out shortly after they hit theaters had messages that scrolled on the bottom stating things like: "For award consideration only" and what not, they were meant for the people that vote for nominations, mostly just Hollywood insiders.

Studios woud send out hundreds of this DvD's and once and awhile they would fall into the wrong hands ie; People like us.

Anyway now that the Oscar nominations have been handed out there is no need to send movies out to any of the nominators.

We'll just have to wait to next year for the whole process to start again, probably from the months between November and Jan/Feb.

I know it sucks, but we still get most movies acouple of months before they hit the video stores, that ain't too bad is it?

LOL THANKS FOR THAT INFO CHEERS!!! CANNONBALLJOG and brockster
    btw brockster u wudnt happen to have the hash for cradel 2 the grave wud ya???

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Originally posted by BROCKSTER@22 March 2003 - 19:52
    ive allready seen the dvd screener for 8 mile cradle 2 the grave(which is ace) ewquilibrium and few more need to search better m8
    o0o u got a dvd qual screener for equilibrium??

Is there a hash anywhere?