Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Ultimate Doom Iii Guide

Poster
    CLICK HERE TO BEGIN

Our Goals

id Software and HardOCP have teamed up to help answer your hardware questions. We're publishing this guide before DOOM 3 goes for sale, so you will know beforehand what to expect in terms of gameplay immersion by your current hardware. We also want to help maximize the overall DOOM 3 experience for those of you that have been waiting for the opportunuity to upgrade.
    Enjoy B)

2. Games   -   #2
    Poster
    Sorry for simply not adding this to the Doom Iii topic, but i feel this GUIDE deserves a topic of its own.

I REALLY SUGGEST YOU CHECK IT OUT> ITS AWESOME!!!

3. Games   -   #3
    angel_of_death57
    Ah cool maybe i can play Doom 3 on my system still getting new card though.

4. Games   -   #4
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Originally posted by Dray_04@30 July 2004 - 01:44
    CLICK HERE TO BEGIN

Our Goals

id Software and HardOCP have teamed up to help answer your hardware questions. We're publishing this guide before DOOM 3 goes for sale, so you will know beforehand what to expect in terms of gameplay immersion by your current hardware. We also want to help maximize the overall DOOM 3 experience for those of you that have been waiting for the opportunuity to upgrade.
    Enjoy B)
    already been posted in the other doom3 thread, hahaha beat u to it but ur rite, it does deserve it's own thread (because it's that good)

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

5. Games   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by cpt_azad+31 July 2004 - 04:58--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cpt_azad @ 31 July 2004 - 04:58)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Dray_04@30 July 2004 - 01:44
    CLICK HERE TO BEGIN

Our Goals

id Software and HardOCP have teamed up to help answer your hardware questions. We&#39;re publishing this guide before DOOM 3 goes for sale, so you will know beforehand what to expect in terms of gameplay immersion by your current hardware. We also want to help maximize the overall DOOM 3 experience for those of you that have been waiting for the opportunuity to upgrade.
    Enjoy B)
    already been posted in the other doom3 thread, hahaha beat u to it but ur rite, it does deserve it&#39;s own thread (because it&#39;s that good) [/b][/quote]
    DAMN u

lol jst kidding

I didnt see it on the other topic

hmm....

only 3 more sleeps to go

6. Games   -   #6
    Originally posted by Dray_04+30 July 2004 - 14:43--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Dray_04 @ 30 July 2004 - 14:43)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by cpt_azad@31 July 2004 - 04:58
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dray_04
    @30 July 2004 - 01:44
    CLICK HERE TO BEGIN

Our Goals

id Software and HardOCP have teamed up to help answer your hardware questions. We&#39;re publishing this guide before DOOM 3 goes for sale, so you will know beforehand what to expect in terms of gameplay immersion by your current hardware. We also want to help maximize the overall DOOM 3 experience for those of you that have been waiting for the opportunuity to upgrade.
    Enjoy B)

already been posted in the other doom3 thread, hahaha beat u to it but ur rite, it does deserve it&#39;s own thread (because it&#39;s that good)
    DAMN u

lol jst kidding

I didnt see it on the other topic

hmm....

only 3 more sleeps to go [/b][/quote]
    4 me rite now 3 days is like 3 more years

7. Games   -   #7
    Woohoo&#33; According to this, my system can pull around 45 FPS average at 1024x768 with everything on HIgh, all options checked, and AF at 8x&#33;

8. Games   -   #8
    Originally posted by DWells55@30 July 2004 - 21:31
    Woohoo&#33; According to this, my system can pull around 45 FPS average at 1024x768 with everything on HIgh, all options checked, and AF at 8x&#33;
    u lucky tard&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; (it seems i&#39;m follwing u iknto every thread doom3 related ), mine cannot handle it at that fps but my new gpx card will be here soon (as soon as i order it )

PS damn fuckuig n cflood control, i m serious kill, i&#39;m dsoseriouldy going to kell hwo invented it damnnd cooffee too

9. Games   -   #9
    Not so much lucky, as some one who saved up a lot of the &#036;1000 my system cost. I haven&#39;t updated my sig, but I also have a 100 GB 7200 RPM HArd Drive in this beast also. The Radeon 9800 Pro is a great card, especially for the &#036;190.

10. Games   -   #10
    Originally posted by DWells55@30 July 2004 - 21:53
    Not so much lucky, as some one who saved up a lot of the &#036;1000 my system cost.&nbsp; I haven&#39;t updated my sig, but I also have a 100 GB 7200 RPM HArd Drive in this beast also.&nbsp; The Radeon 9800 Pro is a great card, especially for the &#036;190.
    i got a craptacular fx5200 but the rest of the rig is top notch, i added even more parts since my last post regarding my system and OC&#39;ED it too. radeon 9800? i&#39;ll look into it

HAHAHAHHA LOL HAHA LOL AHAHAH flood contol never got me that time take that stupid CONTROL HAHAHAA

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast