Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Windows Server .net 2003

This is going to be big. gess what, 40.63% complete

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    yo wizz how did u find it i've been searching for a like a week and kazaa still hasnt found sources for it???

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    n00b
    Me want too!!!
    Msg me when you can find...I will continue looking.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    hey guys. if you wnat it then add me to msn messenger [email protected] and will chat there.

p.s 60.56% done now.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    added this to my download looks excellent, keep ya posted

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Ok.

Chears

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Is this another usless post about how much mb's of .net you finished? And what version are you dling?

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    BANNED
    any hashes??

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Poster
    Its called Windows Server 2003 now (and also called Win2k3 Server by some, but not officially by M&#036

but anyway, may i ask why you insist on posting all these spam messages telling us how much of a particular file you have downloaded..
    I dunno about anyone else, but I could care less how much of a file you have downloaded and I think you just posting about it to get your post count up

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Originally posted by Yusuke@24 March 2003 - 11:17
    Its called Windows Server 2003 now (and also called Win2k3 Server by some, but not officially by M&#036

but anyway, may i ask why you insist on posting all these spam messages telling us how much of a particular file you have downloaded..
    I dunno about anyone else, but I could care less how much of a file you have downloaded and I think you just posting about it to get your post count up
    not at all. i was just saing about the new server. and then i though well might as well say how much i done.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast