Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: !ive Been Busted!

I don't understand why the shop that you bought from would phone you about this? Doesn't make sense at all.

2. File Sharing   -   #22
    Afronaut's Avatar Xenu
    ...maybe it WAS extra ET-thingie, somebody out of this world, or this time maybe....
    sounds so weird? i do agree, but i think ppl needs a bit more info like:
    Exactly Who (or what) was accessing your PC and when, and by god, HOW?
    Was your puter ON at the moment, ie. connected to the NET (or the space)?
    What EXACTLY your mom does for living (hang out in KLF, spy, tweak puters)?

...otherwise we keep coming up with the stooopid ideas like i did.

NO pun intented to anyone. I had a one too many.

-GS-
    Spoiler: Show

3. File Sharing   -   #23
    Poster
    Have you done a full virus scan?Dont just think that because you scan and it comes up ok thet you havnt got some sort of virus.Try doing an online scan at housecall to see if your computer is infected or not....

4. File Sharing   -   #24
    Eatchipz's Avatar Poster
    Dude I got a PC from Time last year they just ring u up 2 buy stuff so how do they no what is on your PC F**K time that is what I say

5. File Sharing   -   #25
    Poster
    ...and the ISP didn't want you using Kazaa so they told your mom that it was illegal and gave her instructions on how to delete everything
    He said the computer had a password. Do you leave your password on the refridgerator for all to see. Plus if the computer was off, there would have been no way they could have powered it up remote.

Sounds like a bullshit story to me. May I ask how did this Invisible Elliot Ness know which games were pirated and which ones were bought. A serial is a serial. He must have been stalking your every movement for months and decided to strike with furious attacks all for the love of companies he has nothing to do with.

6. File Sharing   -   #26
    Poster
    sorry to hear that happened man

7. File Sharing   -   #27
    First off, why didn't you do a clean install after you got the comp. I always do, it gets rid of all the crap pc makers throw on the pc.

Second, i don't think it was the pc maker. You probably got hacked, or ur mum deleted the files. I know the riaa wants to hack. I'm pretty sure they don't recognize the law because they pretty much own the congressmen in the us. Probably the same way in the uk. Greedy fuckers.

8. File Sharing   -   #28
    Poster

hi!
    i've seen all the replies on your invasion of privacy. the very first thing i would do is to get the phone number of that incoming call from your phone company on that day, and trace the mongrel from there. it may cost a few dollars for the itemised phone account, but at least you will know the exact person(mongrel) you are dealing with, and from there start retrieving all and sundry.
    regards
    m8t

9. File Sharing   -   #29
    Poster
    Still sound like a bullshit story. Just doesn't add up.

10. File Sharing   -   #30
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    No doubt. This is about the strangest thing I have heard pc wise...

Sounds like total bullshit, cuz its virtually impossible, less your mom was in on it too.

Think you need to look into your pc more, and check stuff out, this doesnt add up.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast