Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: !ive Been Busted!

zapjb's Avatar Computer Abuser BT Rep: +3
    It's either your mom, a mate, yourself, a trojan or a virus. Or my personal favorite, you're yanking our chain.

2. File Sharing   -   #32
    Originally posted by zapjb@24 March 2003 - 10:53
    It's either your mom, a mate, yourself, a trojan or a virus. Or my personal favorite, you're yanking our chain.
    You are not wrong, sounds like a post written drunkenly, after watching that Notts Forest "play" football.I been to your club a couple of times to watch my team play.Both times I had to face down Forest thugs, post-match, on my way to catch the train.Hope you stay in the First Division.

3. File Sharing   -   #33
    Poster
    Plus he hasn't replied in a while. Probably enjoying the files he says were deleted.

4. File Sharing   -   #34
    this is a good story, but i dont think its true. Theres simply no way they can remote access your pc like that. Unless they have installed some kind of device, open the chassis up and check. Still why would your pc dealer install something like that? Then they would do it in every damn pc they ever sold? just think of the things that would happen to them if someone found out. they would be out of business! You mom did it, or you did it yourself

5. File Sharing   -   #35
    Originally posted by lunatacs@22 March 2003 - 21:07
    Perhaps your mum deleted everything.

this cracks me up, I'm sorry but its sad.

Calling your house to see how your computer is doing by the shop isn't a big deal, since i'm sure its what they do to anybody who buys at their shop.

check your computer for virus/trojans, scan everything.

and, ask your mom.
    perhaps yout mum was jelous. See might of wanted to of downloded some muisc...etc.

6. File Sharing   -   #36
    LoL! that sounds like SpyWare Time computers are gay you shoulda built your own m8, woulda been cheaper too...Spyware sounds like something Time Computers would do.

7. File Sharing   -   #37
    n00b
    It just can't be the shop. It had to be the ISP--or the music cops posing as the shop . . . unless you did it unwitingly to yourself.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234