Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best For Downloading Music

win mx sucks... you can never get the songs you want...

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    Ares B)
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    I use the new Morpheus, Shareaza 1.9, and the lastest Overnet. The G2, Bitorrent, and ed2K networks are the best.

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    Poster
    Blubster or Piolet (Same as blubster with no spyware)
    I wasn't going to buy it in the first place, so me downloading it for free isn't losing them any money.

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    uNz[i]'s Avatar Out of order
    Originally posted by SingaBoiy+5 August 2004 - 12:25--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SingaBoiy &#064; 5 August 2004 - 12:25)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Ares B)[/b]

Agreed. Just make sure you choose to do a custom install and untick the checkbox that asks if you also want to install NavHelper. It&#39;s adware.

<!--QuoteBegin-Ares FAQ

Q.Does Ares have spyware?

A: Ares is 100% free but comes bundled with optional NavHelper software by NavExcel
    NavHelper is a browser object which allows to enter search keywords directly in the address bar of Internet Explorer. If you don&#39;t want to install it, just opt-out while you install Ares. If you have installed the browser object but you don&#39;t want it anymore, just go to control panel->add/remove programs, remove NavHelper and restart your computer.
    [/quote]

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    Morpheus (the new version), Shareaza, Kazaa are the best because they can use many different networks than they work great with AnonX.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12